Part 7 - Rider Medusa...Ana?

I go behind the archery dojo. I was walking around until I heard Shinji's laugh. Fine, I'll play along.

Kazuto: Shinji, I thought you were absent?

I heard chains and a dagger coming towards me. I immediately deflect it with Icecalibur. Yup, she jumps down and there she is...wait why is she standing there, quietly?

Rider: ...

It's honestly creeping me out. I don't think Rider isn't supposed to be THAT quiet. Did Shinji silent her or something? I had to speak to break this atmosphere.

Kazuto: I assume you're Rider, correct?

Rider: *nod*

Why is she silenced? Somehow, she looks at me under that eye cover with sadness or...something?

Rider: ...Gaios?

Kazuto: Huh??

Gaios? Who's that-

My head suddenly hurting like HELL!!!! Are these memories or something? There's a young girl in black cloak named Ana and a young boy that looks like a...slave? That's...Gaios Medusa mentioned... he's like a year older than Ana and he looks just me... Wait, Is that place Uruk?

(A/N - Yeah Ummm... I'll be making a FGO Babylonia story...yeah...)

These memories... I'm hearing the boy's words.

"I'm sure you'll be the most beautiful girl in town, Ana."

"Ana, do you...like it? The butter cake I mean."

"Ana... NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Those last words...did she die? What is his relationship with THE Medusa? Ugh... I shake my head, trying to focus.

Rider: So it is you, Gaios.

Kazuto: Same face! Wrong person! Freeze Lancer!!!

I creates a portal in front of me, from which multiple shards of ice are launched at Medusa but she dodge and deflect them. Is she holding back? She couldn't have jumps over trees and strike me from different angle.

Kazuto: What you aim for is Shirou, right?

Rider: Gaios, I don't want to fight-

Kazuto: I'M NOT HIM!!!

I shouted in anger. I feel these memories just merged with mine. Now I have 3 sets of memories: Past Life, This Life, and Keith's life. Ugh...

Kazuto: Memories are just...

I dashed towards her like an instant and attempt a slash.

Kazuto: ...Distractions.

I swing Icecalibur with all my might which Rider blocked but push her away quite a distance.

Kazuto and Rider: ...

We both gone silent before clashing a few times and continues and in the end I get stabbed in the DAMN arm. Rin saved me with Gandr shots at Rider who quickly gets away. Shirou helping me get up.

Shirou: Are you all right, Kazuto?

Kazuto: Nah! I got stabbed in the arm but it's nothing!

I act tough while resisting the pain. Shirou wrapped my handkerchief on the hole of my arm.

Shirou: There we go.

Kazuto: You know, I could have healed myself but thanks Shirou.

Shirou: No problem.

Rin: Now then, who was that?

Kazuto: (Play along the lines, Kazu-boy...Nah) I think that was Rider.

Rin: Who was the master?

Kazuto: It was too sudden and I didn't check who was with Rider.

Rin: I see... I was aware that there are other Masters at school, but...

Shirou: You knew?

Kazuto: You felt the force field that's surrounding the school this morning, right?

Shirou: Ah! You're right... I did feel something unpleasant. So that girl was attacked by the Master that created this force field?

Kazuto: Yeah...Oh, how's the girl?

Rin: Don't worry. I managed to keep her alive.

Kazuto: *sigh heavily* Thank god... So...about the Continuation. You want to continue the fight?

Rin: Umm... Hmm... Well, seems like my plans got spoiled a bit, so that's it for today.

Kazuto: Oh how lucky of me...

Rin: Now why don't we go now while the spell is still in effect? It'll looked like I'm responsible for your injury if your arm dues due to necrosis because I didn't heal it, right?

Kazuto: Hey! Hey! I can heal myself just fine!

Shirou: Umm...where?

Kazuto: Shirou?!

Shirou: Well, I couldn't just let you waste your mana so much for one day!

Kazuto: ... (If you only were a girl, Shirou, I would definitely instantly fall for you...)

To be continued