Part 8 - Destroying Sigils

So... Me, Shirou and Tohsaka had a temporarily truce until Rider is defeated. Also, Shirou and Archer had an insul- conversation. Anyway we eat breakfast and everything and ready to head out, even Saber and Avenger comes along. I open the door and saw... Oh sssh*t, Rin...

Saber: Rin!

Shirou: Tohsaka...

Rin: I knew this would happen.

Kazuto: ...

Shirou: Why are you here, too? I don't get what's going on anymore.

Sakura: Tohsaka-senpai...

I just glare at Rin and take a glance at Sakura, I'm worried...

Rin: Ah, Sakura... Oh yeah, the archery club isn't meeting.

Sakura: Why are you...

Rin: Well, I've decided to go to school with Emiya-kun and Homura-kun starting today. You didn't hear about it?

Kazuto: WHO SAID YOU CAN DECIDE THAT!!?!

Sakura then looks at Shirou for confirmation about this. Rin even winks at Shirou. Ugh... I shouldn't have agreed to this damn truce...

Shirou: Ah...right! Right, I forgot to tell them.

Sakura: I... see...

Sakura...

Shirou: Well, you know, it's more fun if there are four of us...

You only making this worse, Shirou...

Saber: What are you doing?

Shirou: Ahh, Saber, you- Just wait a minute! Well, let's take care of this one step at a ti-

Sakura: I'll be going ahead!

Kazuto: Me too, Issei needs me at the Student Government so you handle this Shirou.

Me and Sakura gone on ahead. I'm her best friend so I cheer her up with all I can until she's okay.

- Homurahara -

Me and Sakura separated and go to Issei since he needed help with something and he's not at school yet so I gone and help him after that we go to the gate of the school seeing Shirou and Ri-

Issei: Wha-

Rin: That's nice way to greet people!

Kazuto: Oh boy...

Shirou: Issei! Kazuto!

Issei: W-Why are you with Tohsaka, Emiya?!

Shirou: It's kind of hard to explain why...

Issei: I had a bad feeling when I woke up today...

Kazuto: Oh me too, ALL THE TIME.

Issei: but I didn't expect it to be Ankensatsu...

Note: Ankensatsu is the unpropitious direction, part of the seven unfavorable directions in Kyuusei (Nine Star) Fortune Telling.

Issei: Just come over here. *Grabs Emiya* You're gonna to get poisoned.

Kazuto: Oh, maybe cursed at that.

Rin glares at me before sigh.

Rin: I guess we can't really talk here anymore. I'll see you on the rooftop at noon.

Emiya: O- Okay.

And Rin walks to the school leaving us 3 bros at the gate.

- Lunch Time at Student Government -