Part 1 - School

My name is Kazuto Homura, not Kurotsuki or Sakai, Kazuto Homura in this world. I changed my name for reasons and I was actually reincarnated but I don't remember my past name but I remember I just finished the 2004 Fate/Stay Night anime since my friends challenged me to watch the early animes... I don't even remember how I died, but good thing I reincarnated into this emo kid's body before he does something reckless.

I was walking my way to Homurahara Academy or Homura I think... Oh! Shirou and Sakura!

Kazuto: Shirou! Sakura!

Shirou: Oh, Kazuto!

Sakura: Senpai, Good Morning.

Kazuto: Morning to both of you.

And we all walked together to school. Anyway... This is Shirou Emiya, Adopted son of Kiritsugu 10 years ago, amateur master that only knows Reinforcement Magic and....that servant...

And Sakura Matou, sister of Shinji Matou and she is actually Sakura Tohsaka from what my friends told me.... She also has these Crest Worm... Poor Sakura... I really want to kill that Zouken bastard...!

Oh? Police cars. I'm blaming Archer and Lancer!

Sakura: What could be happening, Senpai?

Shirou: I don't know...

Kazuto: You don't have to care about them too much, Sakura.

Sakura: Okay.

And we're at school. Forgot to tell that I join in the Student Government Office. Me and Shirou went to the Office and...some student broke the heater.

Issei: As always. I appreciate your help, Shirou.

Shirou: Ah, don't worry.

Issei: We have an issue with the distribution of budget money amongst the school clubs and the culture clubs are always treated with misfortune.

Kazuto: *checking through the papers* Seriously, don't they have anything better to do? We have a big one, shortage of stoves during the winter. Can you fix it?

Shirou: Ah, I think it's probably a short circuit problem with the wires. It should last this winter if we replace the wires with new ones.

Issei: *moves his glasses* You're good, Emiya. I am very pleased that I could count on you.

Kazuto: Issei... You really use some weird Japanese. Anyway, you need us to leave the room so you could concentrate? (And what I mean is his Trace On.)

Shirou: Ah- Oh, yeah, I'm surprised you know.

Kazuto: We literally been friends since first year of this school, of course I know.

Shirou: Ehehe... *Scratches his head*

Kazuto: Anyway, let's go, Issei.

Issei: Of course, it must be a delicate process. We won't bother you.

We walked out of the room and start going to our homeroom classes but we slowed down since we're waiting for Shirou...

Kazuto: Huh?

Oh, it's Rin Tohsaka, walking passed us like we're nothing. Good thing I can hide my mana completely and wearing a glove in my hand to cover the command seals. Wait, Shirou isn't here yet so...wait if doesn't-

Issei: Homura.

I snapped out of my own thoughts.

Kazuto: What? *Takes a bit of Lemon Bread from the bag*

Issei: Are you gunning for that Tohsaka, too?

Kazuto: Pfft- *coughs and now laughs like Gilgamesh* HAHAHAHAHA! Me? Her? No way!