Prologue - Tragic Past and Accidental Summoning

No...

Teen Satou: I beg of you... Leave my little brother out of this...

Kid Kazuto: Big bro...?

Kotomine: ...

He... massacred my family...holes in their hearts...

Teen Satou: Kazuto, run.

Kid Kazuto: But-

Teen Satou: No buts! Go!

As the battle between my brother, heir of the Kurotsuki family and this man named Kotomine Kirei, I saw my brother losing but he was not making it easy to the killer.

Kotomine: You have potential in such a young age. Too bad I have to kill you too...

Teen Satou: HAAAAAA!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rain... Pouring down on the course, washing away the blood and flames slowly... The kid was holding onto his big Brother's body, heavily damaged to near death, barely talking and coughing blood.

Teen Satou: Kaz...u...to *cough* I'm...sorry...I couldn't...keep my...promise...

Kid Kazuto: Don't be...

That's right...that promise to him is to train me everything...

Teen Satou: E...he...he...I really... want to...keep that promise... Goodbye... Kazuto...

Kid Kazuto: Big brother...? Big Brother! Wake up! Big brother... BIG BROTHEEEEER!!!!

I kept screaming, calling him but no response. I look at the soulless eyes of Kotomine. I swear... I swear... I SWEAR I'LL AVENGE MY FAMILY BY KILLING THIS GUY!!!! KILLING KOTOMINE KIREI!!! JUST YOU WAIT.... I'LL KILL YOU!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kazuto: *GASP* *Huff* *Huff* Not that dream again...

I looked around. I was in the same room that happened. I was supposed to bring flowers and candles to my bloodlines' graves. I go to the room that Father doesn't let us in, the room of forbidden.

The room is filled with forbidden spells, martial arts, and more. And in the middle. It was a magic circle? Don't tell me my family are going to summon a demon... As I think that, the circle glows red until I can't see what's happening.

I felt a strong wind pressure and the guy in the summoning circle is...

???: Servant Avenger...I ask you. *Looks at Kazuto* Are you my master?

Kazuto: W-WHAAAAT?!

To be continued

336 words. Ok, so... Our Emo, Tsundere boy is our protagonist with the male version of Velvet Crowe. (I don't know why.)