Camien

I walked into the kitchen and seen my father holding Mira. I could hear her soft cry's.

"Daddy he said he loved me ... How could he do this to me?"

Mira and I were raised as brother and sister. Even though we aren't.

I found out a couple of years ago that Chloe is not my biological mother even though she has never treated me like I wasn't.

My real mother was Chloe's best friend in highschool and they even had a commitment ceremony. I was an accident out of a night of pleasure. 

My real mother Becca past away last year. After she left me with my father Damien she got mixed up in some bad stuff the lead to her death. Chloe never spoke any ill words of my mother. She always told me she loves her very much but Becca couldn't handle the love my father had for her. My father is the one who found momma and brought everyone together.

I walked to my father and took Mira from him. I can't bare to see her cry, I never have been able to. I took her up to my room and we laid in my bed as she cried.

Luc came in with my baby sister Candace and they sat on the bed with us.

"I will kill him sissy he won't  get away with hurting you." Luc said out of anger.

Candace crawled on the other side of Mira pulling her away from me. She may only just 17 but she is the one that really holds us together.

"Sissy please don't cry... Everything is going to work out how is suppose to..."

"Candace how do you know what love is you have never even had a boyfriend?"
Mira said in a weak voice.

That's the day we found out that she was in love with our brother Luc. I should known I should have seen it. They were always together neither one has ever dated anyone. I wouldn't learn the whole truth until we went to camp.

6 months later....

We have been at the camp for a couple of months. We got the letter from Momma today that Mira was getting married. My heart broke.

Before we left Mira and I got really close not like a brother and sister close. I fell in love with her well I finally came to the conclusion that I had always been in love with her. We had made plans to run away together when I came home.... Well that's what I thought was going to happen. I guess that's only a dream now.

We got the call today about us leaving. My baby sister Candace is turning 18... She was chosen by the council. She will be marrying my best friends and another guy. Man I can't believe Ryan and Dominic are with my sister.

Coltain told us about how shitty they were to her after we left. Luc is not to happy about this at all. He said they can think she will love them but she only truly loves him.

I have been talking to Mira and come to find out she not getting married. She thought she could but she couldn't go through with it. She admitted that she was in love with me as well.

She told me about the house she got so when we leave Candace's birthday party we can begin our life together.

She also told me about how Ryan has hurt my baby sister and she is afraid he will do it again. Of course my brother said he will take care of it... And that's what I am afraid of.

When we got to the airport I had to calm Luc down and told him about our plan. He needed to put aside his hatred for Ryan right now.

Cayden really don't ever have much to say about anything... He keeps to his self because of Luc and Candace. He does not like how they have been with each other.

When we got to the house Mira was standing on the front porch.... God she was so beautiful she took my breath away.

We met half way. I wrapped my arms around her being her close. I will never let her go again.

" Oh Camien I have wait so long to be back in our arms."

Luc told us we needed to get inside this was Candace's day.

Luc went and wrapped his arms around my little sister and whispered something in her ear.

"Now you can't hog all of my sister Luc." I yelled taking her from him. Some people say that Candace and I could pass as twins even though we only share our father. I would do anything for her.

Mira and I was able to slip away to her old room. There was no talking just her lips on mine. God this felt so wrong but yet so right.