the need ...

Today is the day ..... I am gonna try to talk to her. After watching her last night with Becca. I know they are not together like Kelly told Caleb.

It's 10 minutes before class starts and I am waiting to see her beautiful face walk through the door.

Flashback

" Chole love come here I have something to show .." I yell to her smiling....this girl will be the death of me. I wish we could just be grown up already so I can kiss her.

"What is Enzo??" As she throws her arms around my neck.

"Nothing I just wanted a hug....and to tell you that you are my happiness. Without you, I don't know how to smile"

"Oh Enzo you are my happiness also.....but you are crazy too. Now come push me on the swing again, please.

Flashback

I was looking down at my phone checking the time when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I look over and it's her.....

"Can I talk to you? Please " she said with a hurt look in her eyes

"Yes, of course, I actually want to talk to you also Chole"

" I don't think here is the right place though maybe we can step outside once class starts"

" Of course"

The bell rang to start class. I get the class started on today's reading assignment.

" Class I need to take care of something I'll be right back," I say walking to the door " Miss Anderson can you step outside please"

She gets up and looks over to Becca and smiles Becca reaches out her hand and Chole grabbed it slowly letting it go as she walks away towards me.

I watch her as she is walking and she is a pure sight of beauty.
She slowly walks past me walks to the side of the door.....

" Why did you leave me? You guys lied why?" She whispered as tears formed in her eyes as she looked me in the eyes

I didn't know really how to answer her. All I wanted to do is wrap my arms around her and tell her I love her and that I never stopped.

" Chole maybe right now is not a good time for me to answer those questions.... "

She just turns a walk into the class with tears running down her face. I have hurt her once again.
I walk in behind her to find her and Becca hugging and Becca watching me walk to my desk giving me an evil look. They sit back down. Chole just sits there for the rest of the class staring at me.

This has to end I can't go on any more seeing the pain in her eyes.

Me: Caleb we need to end this...

Caleb: What are you talking about?

Me: She's hurting her smile is gone. She is sitting here staring at me with tears running down her face.

Caleb: Damn it ...fuck I'll be at the office today when she comes in hopefully she comes ....have you told Damien yet?

Me: no I'm fixing to now.

Me to Damien: she hurting

Damien: WHY?

Me: Her smile is gone she has been sitting here just staring at me crying tears running down her beautiful cheeks...I can't do this anymore.

Damien: We will fix it baby don't worry Caleb will bring her home to us very soon. I love you stay strong !!!

Chole pov

This is the worst day ever since they left. Why can't they just leave again? Maybe I should just leave. If it wasn't for my mom I would. I would leave and never look back.

After school was over I go home and change my clothes. I do t even want to go but I don't want to lose my job either. I would let my mom down and I can't do that.

I step out of the elevator and I look around and I see the guy from the mall standing in the doorway... Well, I think it's him I only seen him from behind.

" Hello Ms. Betty I'm here now you can go home" I try and smile at her.

" Oh dear Mr. Wilson is here and wants you in his office, he wants to meet you"

Oh, not today man I have been crying all day over Enzo...

I walk to Mr. Wilson's office and lightly knock on his door.

" It's open " I hear a very deep man's voice... A voice that would make my panties wet if I wasn't so messed up in the head right now.

" Hello, sir I'm Chole," I say in a very shy voice to the man standing facing the window looking out of it.

" Miss Chole please shut the door"

"Yes Sir"

I stand there after shutting the door waiting for him to turn around and yep that is the fine ass from the mall. So I don't have to worry about anything I think laughing to my self.

" Chole have a seat"

As I sit down he turns around......