Home

I look around and I see 3 other cars, 2 other SUV's and a really nice looking BMW.  The house is huge, it's painted yellow and white. It's beautiful.

" Welcome home, Chole this is all for you," Caleb said as he grabbed my hand.
I look over to him leaning over the armrest wanting to kiss him but I don't. I just smile at him. He gets out and walks around the truck to my door and opens it.

I step out of the truck wrapping my arms around his neck "jump" he said. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. He uses to carry me like this sometimes when we were younger. This time is different. I press my lips on his slightly part my lips feeling his tongue slide in my mouth..... He leans me up against the truck as his hands explore my hips and thighs. I couldn't help but moan as I felt my core getting so hot and wet. I hope he knows what he is doing to me. He is touching me and kissing me as he has never touched anyone before.  We hear a car door close.
" Really Cay what the fuck " I hear Damien says. I guess he can't see who I am. " What the fuck happened to waiting for her, please tell me you haven't given up on her, on us."

Caleb leans back away from me still holding me against the truck and laughs. Kissing me again. I slide down the side of the truck still hiding behind him. Smiling looking up at him.

" Should I tell him now or do you want to just show him?" He whispered in my ear.

" Come on Caleb turn around and face me, tell me what the fuck is going on. Where is Enzo?" Damien continues to tell at Caleb.

" I'm right here D, what the fuck is going on?" He said walking over to Damien... Not seeing me either.

" Our little ole Caleb here brought home a female. When I pulled up he had her up against the truck with his fucking tongue down her throat." Yelling facing Enzo.

I decided maybe it was time for me to step in front of Caleb.

" Caleb, baby what happened to you waiting for Chole? She is important for you to us. How could you do this to us?"
Hearing Enzo say that I step out from behind my very tall handsome blonde hair blue eye man. As I look at the two guys that were yelling at Caleb. I laughed and said " did you two really think he would give up on me that fast. Shame on you guys." Giving them an evil smile.

Damien runs to me picking me up a spinning me around, slamming his lips onto mine. I pull away from him confused. I look at Caleb and he just smiles at me giving me the ok.
Enzo walked up behind me and started kissing the side of my neck... "Welcome Home Butterfly 🦋"

Damien didn't put me down. He ended up carrying me into the house sitting me down in front of a huge couch.  I have so many questions and I need answers.
Enzo walks over to me smiling at me. I look him in his eyes, they look different than they looked this morning. He knew he started breaking my wall down. It just took me seeing my Caleb.

Caleb was the gentle one. He is the tallest and the biggest one but yet the quiet one. He has always been this way.

Damien has always been a bad boy. The one who found me. He looks the part with his tattoos and piercings. Deep down he his caring and loving.

Enzo is the lady's man. He can charm the pants of a woman in seconds. He kinda looks like a nerd and a bad boy mixed with his long black hair and tattoos. Which I didn't know he had until today.

" Butterfly 🦋 come and have a seat," Caleb said laying back on the lounge part to the couch. Of course, I go and lay down with him. "We have a lot to talk about my love"

Damien brings in 4 beers and hands each one of us one. I look up at him and smile..." I think you might need that baby" smiling back at me.
Caleb is rubbing his hand on my thighs. It feels so right. I would have thought I would be feeling nervous be around them nevertheless letting them touch me.

" Well, I need to know before any of this goes any further..... Why did your parents make you guys leave me? Why were they afraid you would hurt me?" I blurt out trying to hold back the tears I feel forming.

Enzo asks Caleb if he wanted to answer or should he.

" Baby they were afraid we were gonna hurt you because of what we are," Caleb explained pulling me over so I could look at him. " When our parents found out who your parents were and who you was they knew. You were born to be my wife, then Enzo's parents found out you were born to be his wife and Damien the same. They thought we would end up fighting over you. With you being the kind-hearted beautiful person would come in between us and we would end up hurting you even killing you."

Enzo looked at me in a way I have never seen. He came over and sat on the floor in front of me. " The day we found out they were taking us away from you we made a vow to each other. We vowed that no matter what we would go away but we would come back for once you turned 18. With that, we also said we would never love anyone else besides you and each other."

" That's why you saw me kiss Damien in the mall," Caleb said as he kissed my shoulder.

" Wait what you saw him kiss me in the mall," Damien said smiling in embarrassment.

" Yes I saw Caleb kiss you but I didn't know it was you and I didn't know at the time it's was Caleb, I just thought he was fine and gay. But that is beside the point. What are you guys"

" We were born into something like a gang. Caleb is our head Alpha, me and Enzo, and 2nd command Alphas ." I could see the fear in his eyes as he finished talking.

" Honestly I don't care what you are all that matters to me is you love me and never hurt me," I say sitting up placing my legs on each side of Enzo. Grabbing Damien's beer. " I'm not going to wait any longer. I'm tired of being alone. I know that you 3 love each other more than just brothers but as lovers. I don't care I want you guys to be happy also. Now, how the fuck is this gonna work?" I  taking a drink leaning back on Caleb laughing at how I am teasing Enzo with my now dripping wet pussy in his face.
He can't stop licking his lips. I have a feeling it's going to be a long night. Caleb reaches around me and unbuttons my pant and whispers in my ear ." He wants to taste you, can he?" I lean up for Enzo to remove my pants as Damien comes over and removes my shirt.