first day at the office

Today is my first day. Kelly said I would be meeting Mr. Wilson today.
I'm very nervous about that.

I was late for school on purpose today. I walked into class without looking at Enzo and went sat next to Becca. I felt his eyes on me. It surprised me he didn't say anything to me. I leaned over to Becca whispering to her " what did I miss?" And she pointed to this hot redheaded girl. She said that she called Enzo over to her and was trying to flirt with him and he dismissed her faster than she could bat her eyes at him.
All I could do is laugh...

I decided to get up and walk to Mr. Cater's desk... I felt brave.
He was looking at something on his phone when I bend over and leaned on his desk. He didn't realize it was me at first. He looked up and jump a little. " Chole.... "
" Look, Mr. Cater, I'm not gonna make this any harder for myself than it has to be. I don't know why I'm even gonna say what I'm fixing to say but ......."

" You don't have to say anything right now..... Come back after school lets out, we can talk then." He whispered looking at me. I could see the pain in his eyes it was breaking my heart, I remember that look the night he left, they left.

" I can't I have to go to work...." I couldn't help myself smiling at him "maybe we can talk some other time" I said as I walked away giving the redhead a dirty look. As if I was telling her "MINE".

Maybe this won't be so bad having him as my teacher... Maybe he can teach me something.' Oh God Chole really remember they left you' I thought to myself setting back down in my desk. Smiling at Becca.
Finally, the bell rang...I get up and slowly walk past Enzo looking him in the eyes. Seeing a different look in his eyes......hmmm

The school day was finally over, I ran home really quick and changed into a more professional outfit.

When I got to the office. The older lady greeted me,

"Miss Anderson how are you this afternoon, I'm Betty Samson. I will go over everything with you and I'm sure you are quick learning." She said to me with a kind smile.

" Thank you, Ms. Samson. I won't let you down."

" You just missed Mr. Wilson... Maybe he will be back by 5 pm. Basically, all you are going to be doing is answering phones.."

After 30 mins Betty as she told me to call her left. It was pretty slow the phone didn't even ring. It was like 5 mins till 5 and Kelly walked by on his phone he got just past my desk and stop while talking. I was trying not to listen but I couldn't help it

" Cay I told you I took care of it... You have nothing to worry about. Yes, the new girl is here." He said before  Paused " ok I will tell him if he comes and I made all the last touches on the party this weekend...I'm sure they will love it...Ok, talk to you tonight at the club."

Wow, he really loves his job. He is always so happy.

" Hey, Chole is it? " Thinking he already left

" Yes, Mr. Mason?"

"Baby girl it's time to get the heck outta here," he said laughing. " I gotta meet your lovely boss tonight at the club and I want to least get a shower beforehand.."

I smiled at him as I was grabbing my phone and my purse.
" I was hoping to get to meet him today" saying to him as I walked to the elevator with him.

" Come to the club with me tonight then... It will be fun you can meet him and his boyfriends.."

" Boyfriends?"

" No, not really, I just say that because over the past 2 years I have never seen any of them with a woman..." He giggled stepping out of the elevator.

" What time?.... If it's too late I can't because of school..."

"9 pm club Cherry bombs if you are not too scared" laughing walking to his truck.

Cherry Bombs is a sex club I thought.....

I can't go by myself... I'll call the girls.

I'll call Becca first....then Ang...

Oh yeah, bytchs we will meet at my house at 8.

It's is 7:30 I have picked out what I'm wearing... My black leather pants and my purple leather halter chop top..... And of course my black 4" pumps. Damn for a big girl I look good well at least I think.

Becca showed up... And let me tell you I would so let her do me if I was into girls she is freaking HOT.....then baby girl Ang came she somehow is always LATE..... Walking in with her black mini skirt and a blacktop.

Damn ....we look hot.
Wait do I want to meet my new boss like this????

Oh, we only live once.