I can't do this

The three of them are worshipping her body and she is enjoying every moment of it. She feels as if she is in heaven. Each taking turns kissing her. Until she can't take anymore. She begs for Caleb his touch is the one she craving.
" Cay baby I want I need you inside of me please" she cries out as she is pulling him close to her.

Caleb is so scared. For so many years he has always being told that he was going to hurt her, and here the moment comes. He was going to hurt her. He is the one she wants to cause her pain.

" I can't do this... All these years we were told we were going to hurt her and look now I'm fixing to hurt her in a way I would be the only one to hurt her like this." Saying as he looks her in the eyes...

Chole sits up and climbs on Caleb's lap putting her arms around his neck. "Baby I want you, I need you. You are not going hurt me... I want this I want me and you. Please Baby make love to me!"

After him hearing her say that and staring her in her eyes. He picks her up and carries her to the main bedroom. Enzo and Damien follow behind. He lays her on the bed gently and climbs on top of her not once losing eye contact...

" You sure Butterfly 🦋, you want me to take you? It won't hurt me if you change your mind baby."

" Yes, Cay I am positive... I want you to be the first man I feel inside of me. " Reinsuring him as she leans up to kiss him passionately.

He begins to kiss her neck and play with her nipples working his way down grabbing his huge cock. He starts rubbing the head up and down her slit driving her crazy " oh God please Caleb I need you inside me...... I need all 3 of you so much right now."

Hearing her beg for him, for all them. He loses it and puts the head of his cock at her entrance. Slowly push himself in her. He reaches her hymen.

" Chloe baby he is going to push in a little more and it's going to hurt, he can stop now if you want him to." Damien whisperer's in her ear with his eyes on his very nervous boyfriend.  He can tell Cay is so scared of hurting her. He can see it in his eyes as he stares at Chloe.

" No Damien, I'm ready baby I want him to be fully inside of me." Saying in between moans.

" I'm ready Caleb "

" Ok beautiful, I'm sorry"

He braces himself not only physically but mentally also. He is fixing to hurt the love of his life. He will be the only one to ever hurt her like this.

He slowly pushes in a little more and he felt it. It felt her hymen rip as she screams and cries. "Please don't move yet baby oh God it hurts... I will let you know why it stops"

Caleb looks down and sees the blood. He doesn't want to scare Chole so he just looks away at Enzo...he mouthed to him " it's ok baby, she's ok" he returns his attention back to the woman he is going to spend the rest of his life with.

Both have tears running down their faces. He wants to kiss her so bad right now but he is afraid of hurting her more.  " Baby I need you to move slowly inside of me until you can't go anymore. Please fill my tight pussy up with your fucking huge cock" She tells him staring into his eyes and grabbing Enzo and Damien and pulling them close to her and Caleb.....

Enzo leans down and kisses Chole then turns and kisses Caleb as he slowly pushes deep inside her. Damien watches as Chole is taking Caleb deep inside her, as she begins to beg him to make love to her she was now used to his size.

" Oh, Caleb......bay.....bee ohhhhs...fuck.... Da....come here fuck me harrrrrrrder. Make him ....fuck me .. hard  I'm gonnnaaaaa......CUM..."

Caleb is fucking chole so hard that you can hear skin slapping a mile away. Enzo and Damien are kissing and touching both of them.
Cay starts to slow down a little as Chole explodes once again.

Chloe looks up at Caleb and grabs his face for him to come down to her and kisses him. " Baby I want you cum I'm me when you are ready" smiling at him

" Are you sure?"

" Yep, I'm already ready to be a mommy...if you are ready to be a Daddy" hearing that just made him fuck her faster and harder.

" Oh fuck Butterfly 🦋 I'm gonna fucking Cum, are you sure you want it in you"

"Oh..... yes... Daddy fill me up... I want all of you to"

Caleb felt himself fixing to explode in Choles tight pussy.....

" Fuck fuck fuck " yelled as he rammed his cock in her harder and harder until he was done cumming.

She felt him pulse inside her...

" Oh my God ....that was amazing butterfly 🦋.... You are amazing I love you" Caleb whispered as he stood up and leaned down picking Chole up ....Enzo had already gone and ran her bath.
Chole was so tired....but she felt that she needed Damien and Enzo also.

" Baby we have forever with you, tonight was for you and Cay... We enjoyed ourselves watching you guys enjoy each other ." Damien told her as he was washing her. 
" Is Cay ok ?" Chloe asked with tears running down her cheeks. She was afraid that he was upset with her because she made him hurt her and she knew he never wanted to hurt her.

" He's ok baby come let's get you dried off so you can get some sleep. I hear your first-period teacher is a dickhead? He said Laughing

"Hey I heard that"

Caleb and Enzo already changed the sheets on the bed... They didn't want Chole to see the blood even though they were pretty sure she knew.

Damien and Chloe came out of the bathroom. She walked over to Caleb standing at the end of the bed. Looking up at him placing her hand on his chest " I love you, Caleb Wilson. "

"I love you, Chloe Anderson... Hopefully one day that will change... I mean your name baby...." grinning from ear to ear.

They all climb into bed, Chole in the middle Damien on one side Enzo on the other, and Choles gentle giant laid in between her legs with his head on her stomach. She runs her fingers through his hair until they drift off to sleep.