Our Family

Well, I'm gonna be a daddy. The night that changed our lives in so many ways. We almost lost Caleb and Chloe. Life was created.  I'm still in shock. Why did Becca keep this from us for so long?  She has a heart like Butterfly's kind and caring.  She was so worried about hurting Chloe that she lived in pain for the last 6 months scared.  Chole is blaming herself for that night and everything that happened but yet she is the one who was in the middle of a nervous breakdown over Enzo she pulled herself together. Now she is the strongest one of us all. God, I love her...

Flashback    

I walked away from the guys over to the swing set where there was this little girl climbing on the swing. She was all alone. She looked happy until I got closer. Her eyes were sad looking. She was lonely.
I walked behind her and started pushing her. She turned and looked at me " Thank you I'm Chloe" with a little tiny smile. Oh, she is so beautiful. I know it weird I'm fixing to be a teenager and I'm finding a little girl to be so beautiful..... "I'm Damien"
I pushed her higher as she asked. We were talking and the things she was telling me, I knew she was the one no matter how long we had to wait. I knew we all would love her..... I started to walk away and turned " come on I want you to meet my friends" the look on her face was so beautiful... Her heart was so innocent and kind.
She ran up next to me " don't worry butterfly 🦋 their gonna love you too" as I grabbed her hand.

We got to the table where 2 other guys were sitting watching us walk up.

"Chloe, this is Caleb and Lorenzo. Guys this is Chole"

" Hi," she said as she hung her head.

"Hey, butterfly look up so we can all see your pretty face please," Caleb said.

They looked at her the way I did. I knew it.

Flashback over

" Hey Day,  Cay and I  are going with Enzo to get his stuff to bring home... You gonna be ok Baby?"Chloe asked straddled me running her hand through my hair slightly pulling my head back to give me a kiss.  HMMMM damn my wife makes my dick so hard. As she is getting up Caleb is right behind her..... god they are like the sexiest couple ever. He kneels down on the bed with me and gives me a kiss and whispers  " I can't wait to feel you tonight sexy"  what is it attack Damien hour?  I look over to the woman laying in my wife's bed pregnant with my child. I don't know if it's because I know my baby is growing inside of her or what but she is sexy also...  

Enzo's POV

It was so painful to find out that the child I almost lost my Wife and husbands over is not even mine. For over a year Rachel lied to me. The bad part is it wasn't just me she hurt. I believe it hurt Chloe the most. She was right I never gave her a chance to show me she loved me.

Flashback.....

"Enzo you know I love you. You guys make me feel so special.". Chloe  told me 

"That's because you are special Butterfly 🦋" brushing my lips over her cheek stepping away from her.

Flashback Over

Caleb Chloe and I are on our way to Rachel's house to get the rest of my things. I told Chloe that she didn't have to come. She just said I'm your wife right... I am to stand by you no matter what.  We pass Butterfly's moms house it looks like no one lives there anymore. I feel bad for her, her mom has stopped call or coming over. Her excuse was she is always working. I pray she knows how amazing her daughter is.  I know our daughter is going to be like her momma. 

We get to Rachel's and of course, she is standing outside. I slowly get out of the truck, I went to close the door and almost smashed Chloe ..she laughed  " Hub's you trying to smush me " 

"Why you gotta bring her now we can't talk... " Rachel whines 

" Oh Honey you can talk to my husband all you want it doesn't bother me one bit cause I know he will be laying behind me tonight when I go to bed..." Chloe snaps at her

" You know bitch you ain't nothing but a slut..... fucking 3 guys. " 

" At least this slut knows who her baby bio father is that's more than we can say about you," Chloe replies to her.  Caleb gets out of the truck and picks Chloe and sits her on the hood of the truck..." Come on let's get your stuff so we can get your wife home and let her do her slutty things to us."

If this bitch really knew I have not had sex with Chloe,  the only thing I have done was to eat her sweet pussy. Just thinking about it I felt my cock twitch.  On that thought, I get what little bit of stuff I have there. I put it in the back. I see Rachel is really eye Ballin, my Husband.....

" If I was you I would remove your eyes from my Husband .....Before they get removed for you. " Chloe snapped at Rachel 

I turn my back to Chloe for her to get on my back like I use to carry her when we were kids.  It's time I show Chloe what she really means to me.  

" Enzo can we stop and get a milkshake for me and  Becca Please ? "  

" Of course anything for the Mommas"