he hurt me...us

I pull into the school parking lot I look over to where the teacher's park and his cars not here. I even went and got my iced coffee and he still ain't here.

Why was he at Rachel's? Why was he holding her baby? I remember Rachel's mom tell my mom about her getting pregnant by an older man. Maybe he is helping her. Enzo is a sweet guy.

I wait until I see Becca and Ang pull into the parking lot. They are not going to believe that the guys got me a new car.  Becca parks right next to me without knowing it's me. I roll down my window and turn our favorite song by pink on...just like fire on really loud.  She looks over at me and starts screaming. I began to tell her about the guys and how my a Cay made love. I was happy and laughing until I saw him pull into the parking lot. I watched him the whole time until he walked inside.
Becca started playing around saying stuff like "oh teacher I've been a bad girl." I was getting upset because of seeing him at Rachel's.
Come on let's go inside.

We get to class and I pretend everything is ok. I walk past his desk turning my head to look back at him and say " hey teach... How's your day going?" I give him an evil grin. Then I decided to turn back to Becca and wrap my arm around her waist. I say out loud to where he can hear me "  Oh Becca remember Rachel you know my neighbor... She had her baby..... Wonder which of the guys that's always there is the daddy. She probably found an older man to pin it on." Laughing the whole time.
Becca replied with " you know she was telling Stan it was a teacher"
And I didn't even tell her about seeing Enzo there this morning.

The bell rang and Enzo was handing out papers and I was ignoring him and talking to Becca about last night not saying any names or anything... When he stood behind me I said that I don't think one of the guys is telling the truth about his feeling for me..... " Oh hey teach...." I said smiling at him.

I pulled my phone out and started texting Caleb and Damien.....

Me: Hey babes

Cay: hello my beautiful wife how's your day going?

Dam: hey butterfly when you coming back for your tat?

Me: days doing ok ..... I think we need to talk.

Cay: about what baby?

Dam: what's wrong?

Me: meet me for lunch in the parking lot by my car. I'll explain everything.....

Enzo: who are you texting?

Me: not Rachel

I look up at him as he is staring at me. I really feel like being a bitch right now.

Me: so you telling them or am I ? Daddy

Enzo: what are you talking about?

Me: I don't give a fuck about my feelings I went 7 years without your ass I can go for the rest of my life without you but once Cay and Day find out it's gonna kill them.

Enzo: please Chloe don't do this.

Me: I'm not the one that is gonna hurt the men that love me.

Me: you never told them did you?

Enzo: no

I look up at him and feel the tears start rolling down my face.

" Baby what's wrong ? " Becca cry's out loud enough for Enzo to hear.
He looks me dead and the eye and gives me a look that kills me inside.   He was going to hurt my guys. I didn't care about me as I told him I went 7 years without him I didn't need him.

" Give me your phone I'm calling Caleb"  Becca yelled grabbing me in her arms.

I couldn't move I couldn't say anything. I wasn't hurting for myself I was hurting for my guys. I know how much they love Enzo. He was their world.

I got enough strength to yell out

" What happened to Enzo took it the worst..... I think the truth is Enzo never cared... Your gonna kill them, you cheating bastard"

Caleb walked in hearing a cheating bastard. He ran to me grabbing me in his arms holding me. Everyone was watching as this 6'4 greek god wrapped me in his arms picking me up and holding me.
" What's wrong baby what happened..."  He grabs my face.

" Oh nothing I just caught my boyfriend cheating on me this morning on my way to school," I yelled as I looked at Enzo.

Caleb turned and looked at him. I saw the pain in his eyes. One of the men he loved was hurting him so bad.

" Can we leave please baby?" I beg Caleb...." And can Becca come she my best friend, I want her with me?"

" Yes, my love ... Anything for MY wife," he told me in a loud voice.

As we were walking out I could hear the other kids talking about Caleb .....I just smile and holding him tighter.

Enzo tried to talk to Caleb and me as we walked out and Becca stopped him...." Why don't you go and try to talk to your baby momma"

God, I love my bitch. We go to the office to sign out. We walked to Cay's truck he opens the front and back door for me and Becca to get in. 

Caleb looked at me and reached over and grabbed my hand kissing it and asked.
" What happened butterfly, what do you mean your boyfriend cheated on you?"

I began to tell him how this morning after I left the house I went to my momma's and I just pulled in and turned my car off and Enzo drove by and how I didn't think anything about it then when I was backing out I saw him at Rachel's and he was holding her baby and had his arm around her.

" Shit baby girl I was only fucking around about Rachel's baby I'm so sorry" she blurred out as she sat up and hugged me.

I looked over at Cay and seen the anger in his eyes. All I could do is crawl over the middle console and sit on his lap and hold him. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer " Becca close your eyes and ears" I said playing around. He started kissing my lips then went down to my neck sucking very hard that it hurt but felt good at the same time. He all of sudden quit and lifted up the middle console and moved me off his lap to the middle seat.
" Becca come upfront with us" he looked back at her he told her...

"Let's go see your hubby at his shop"

" Can I be your wifey baby girl?" Becca said putting her arm around my shoulders

Caleb looked at her and smiled ... "Sure, looks like we will have an empty spot in bed now"

She just laughed. I know what he was trying to do.

Our phones have been going off like crazy since we left school. I turned mine off cause the only people I want to talk to are with me well besides Dam...

We get to Damien's shop and he meets at the door...." And who may you be little one..? He asked Becca

" She's butterflies wifey" Cay laughed as he said it.

We went into the shop and Becca started looking at the tattoos. Dam asked what happened and I asked him...." Did you know about Enzo having a kid and seeing Rachel Martin, my neighbor?"

" Nah butterfly he ain't got no kid and ain't seeing anyone"

That's when Becca turned around it's like she knew I was fixing to cry again. I looked at Caleb and Damien and told them what I told Enzo.
" I don't care about my feelings I went 7 years without him I can go the rest of my life without him. It was you guys I worry about. He was hurting you guys "

" I told y'all years ago her heart was pure," Damien said hugging me.

" What are you going to do guys"