I will try

We got out of the shower and got dressed.  I put on a pink wrap dress.  I have a very round belly now.  Our baby girl will be here in 2 and a half months. I am standing in the mirror looking at myself. Damien surprises me and wraps his  arms around me kissing my neck. "hello Beautiful how are you feeling?" he whispers in my ear 

" I'm feeling fine baby " I answer him turning to put my arms around his shoulders. Our lips meet in a passionate kiss. " I miss you so much Day, Where have you been "

"I have been working a lot  I wanna be able to take some time off when the baby comes my love" he reassured me with another kiss. He knows Enzo is coming over today and knows I'm not too happy about it. "come downstairs with me please I have something for you Butterfly" he pulls me gently. 

We get downstairs and there are balloons and flowers on the dining room table.  I start crying because they are so pretty.  I hug him and tell him  thank you and I love him. I look at my phone to see what time it is. I start thinking about Becca, I haven't talked to her in a couple of weeks. We haven't seen each other in a while either. I decided to text her...

Me: Hey Babe what's going on?

GF: not much missing you so much and that sweet pussy of yours.....

Me: Girl you know pregnant women get horny really quick... 

GF: Oh yes I know 

Me: wanna come over the guys would love to see you 

GF: yes of course and I have something to tell/show you 

Me: hmmm can't wait. see ya soon

I walk into the kitchen to start dinner and the guys come in. I tell them about Becca coming over. They were cool about making the comment about not seeing her around since Cay's been home. 

I hear the front door open and hear manly footsteps behind me. I already know who it is. I take a deep breath and blow it out slowly. I turn around and he is standing a few feet away from me. I feel like I have butterflies in my stomach. Then I feel the tears start to fill my eyes. Fuck I miss him. I wanna feel his arms around me.  He starts walking towards me slowly looking me in my eyes.  His hand touches my face and I couldn't hold back anymore. I throw my arms around him. I start sobbing like a baby. 

 " Butterfly please don't cry... I need you too," he tells me leaning his forehead on mine. 

he picked me up and carried me to the couch where Caleb and Damien were already sitting.  He sat me in between him and Cay. I felt like I had to be on him. How do I feel like this towards the man who never gave me a chance to show him I loved him also. This man hurt my Husband's. He went and started his own family forgetting about ours. 

I laid my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. I felt so safe in his arms. Well, there goes me being a bitch to him. 

The guys start talking about things that they needed to talk about. Then the wedding came up. Caleb asked Enzo " are you coming to the wedding?"  I looked up at him waiting for his answer. " that's why I'm here, I want to come home I need to be with MY family."  he says as he leans down kissing my cheek. " Hmm, I kind of found out that I'm not Noah's Father." I couldn't believe what I was hearing I sat up. All I could do is look at him. I pushed him away over a child that's not even his. 

I stand up and start crying more now. I look down at him and cry out " I sorry " and run to my room.  It's all my fault I am the one that hurt them. I should have never come here 6 months ago. I ruined their life.  

I am such a stupid fat whore.... I lay in my bed and cry. I hear them coming up the stairs calling my name. " Butterfly" "Chole" " Babygirl"   My door opens up I feel them coming close. I sit up looking at all 3 of them.

" Before any of you come closer please hear me out...... I'm sorry I ruined your guy's happy life. Before I came here you all were happy I have done nothing but cause trouble ..... To top it off I got pregnant, trapping Caleb ....You can walk away you don't have to have anything to with me and the baby. I pushed Enzo away from y'all over a baby that's not even his.   I have decided I need to leave. I can go back to my mom's she will help me until I have the baby......"

"Chole Baby Girl where are you....?" Becca yells out 

" you want me to tell her to come back later?' Damien asked me 

I shake my head no as she walks in. We all look at her and her round belly. 

"UMMM Becca baby do you need to tell me something?" I asked her

"MMM  yeah we will get to that what's wrong Baby what did these Big Bad wolves do to you?" she says making me laugh

"It's not them it's me !" 

" It's not you, it was never you ....You made us a family," Caleb said climbing in bed with me. 

"It's the hormones believe me I know what you are going thru," Becca said as she sits next to me and hugs me. 

" Why didn't you tell me you were having a baby ?" I look at her with tears in my eyes

" Because of who is the father," she says as she turns and looks at Damien 

When she said that it dawned on me " You got pregnant the night of the wreck...." 

" Yes, I have been worried sick about telling you guys, I know you guys are getting married next week I was gonna wait until after the wedding " she explains looking down at her hands

I look up at Damien and back at her all I could do is grab her and hold her close to me, I know I   didn't  even have to ask." This is my fault " I say holding her. Damien just stood there and stared at me "Come here Baby " I say as Caleb Pats the bed. This is where my big bad Boy turns into a baby I grab him and pull him with my other arm holding him also. For someone that just 15 mins ago wanted to leave and was the weak one is now the one who has to hold her family together. I feel Caleb rub my back letting me know everything is ok.

" Ok Guys, we really need to figure everything out right now. Enzo We need you home, I will go with you to get your stuff Later tonight. " Enzo replies " Yes Momma Bear ". 

I giggle, I like that name.

"Becca Baby, what do you wanna do?  Are you keeping the baby?  "

" I wanted to talk to you and Damien about this, I want to keep it but I don't raise it by myself," she said with tears falling down my breast. I'm still holding them both. 

"Damien baby what do you want to do," Caleb asks him pulling him from my chest. 

I hear him say to Caleb " I want to help raise the baby but I can't hurt Butterfly" 

I turn and place my hand on his cheek ...." Baby I'm not upset or mad, believe it or not, I am happy my Hubby and well my wife is having a baby together because of me " I turn to Becca and ask " do you know if it is a boy or girl?' 

"It's a boy " looking over at Damien in Caleb's lap.

" Enzo, Baby I need you please come here " I beg him. He sits behind me, I lean back and say "I'm sorry, Please forgive me"

I can't really tell you how I really feel right now all I know is I have all of my family around me right now. I am one Happy Momma Bear......