I can't loose you

I knew the guys had been drinking.
I should have told them to ride with me. Oh God, what did I do? I got to the hospital. I grabbed Chloe from the backseat. I carried her to the ER Becca was in front of me. We reached the desk... " Please my friend she stopped breathing and now won't wake up"  Becca screams and cries for someone to come help us. They tell me to follow them to a room. I laid her down on the bed. I look at her face it's so pale. " Please butterfly wake up I can't lose you please baby..."  I cry into her neck. The doctor comes in and asked if I'm family I told him I'm her husband. Becca just looks at me like I was the worse person on the face of the earth.

The guys should be here by now. Where are they? The doctor told us we need to leave the room. We step out into the hall.

" It's all my fault" I scream.

Becca wrapped her arms around me and looks at me with tears running down her face and quietly tells me " No it's not Mr. Carter "

What the hell I just watched her fuck my boyfriend and go down on my wife and she still calls me Mr. Cater really wow.

"Trauma alert trauma alert code red times 2 eta 5 mins "

My heart just sunk into my stomach. I had a very bad feeling. I watched doctors and nurses run past us. I stand the listening...

"Info on driver Caleb Wilson age 23 passenger Mr. Wilson's husband Damien Wilson age 23.  Next of kin Chloe Anderson... Sir, she was just brought in 10 mins ago unconscious. Is there anyone else?"

I ran over to them I'm their husband please what's going on please tell me 
"oh God, what did I do" ok scream falling to my knees. " What am I gonna tell our butterfly...oh God we just got her back... She just got us back she can't lose him "

" Sir we need you to calm down and stay strong.. and answer some questions for me. What is your relationship to the 2 men that were just brought in and the woman you brought in?"

I could not answer so Becca stepped in explaining" the 2 guys are his boyfriends and the woman is their wife, please don't ask about their relationship."

" What happened tonight, I know the gentlemen was in a car wreck but Ms. Anderson?

Becca began to tell her the night events about the drinking and such... Leaving out all of the fucking.

" Sir your wife is awake and asking her husband."

I'm not her husband I'm her hubs. She is asking for Caleb... How do I tell her?

Chole's POV

I wake up to beeping ugh my head is killing me. I'm surprised the guys are not in here or even Becca. A nurse comes in .." aww sweety you awake"

"What happened"

"You passed out from what seems stress you are ok now."

"Oh ok thank you .... Do you know if my husband is here?"

" Yes honey and your friend is also, I'll go get them"

I roll over and face the window. I can see the city from here. It's pretty all the lights.I hear the door open so I turn my head.

Fucking Enzo...  " I don't want to talk to you I want Caleb or Damien"

" Chloe I need to talk to you about the guys...... They were in a very bad car wreck"

Enzo POV

" You are lying why are you lying to me" she yells at me. I watch her face change from anger to sadness.

"Enzo... Please tell me it's not true " she whispered

I walk over to her bed and grab her in my arms. " They have not let me see them yet or told me anything about how they are. They are waiting for you."

" Then let's go I need to see them" she yells as she unhooked herself from the machines. Then she looks down " hmmm where are my clothes"

" When you stop breathing I didn't think of clothes I just grabbed you and wrapped the sheet over you"
I told her as I took my shirt off-putting it on her. We wrapped the sheet around her waist and walked out of the room to hopefully get information on the guys.

We see Becca and I asked her if she would take my truck and go get some clothes for Chole.

" Sure thing Mr. Cater " she giggles cause she seen the look I gave her.

Chole's POV

We walk to the desk ..." I am Caleb and Damien Wilson's, wife. I need to know what's going on with my husband's."

" One moment and I'll have the doctor come out and speak with you."

"Thank you " I was trying to stay as calm as I could because I know now I have to be strong for my guys. Especially Enzo, even though I am so mad at him I know they love each other and well I love him no matter what. I go and sit down next to him and pulled him onto my chest. He was crying so bad. I just rubbed his head and told him everything alright.

"Mrs. Wilson?"

" Yes, how are they, sir?

" Well, Damien has some cuts and bruises and should be ready to be released soon."
Oh, that lifted a lot of weight off my shoulders..... Now my husband

" Good and Caleb?"

" Ma'am, can you please sit down? "

" Please just tell me what's wrong with my husband?"

" Well, he has a broken leg and pelvis. He also has some head injury. He is in a medically induced coma. We had to make sure his brains swelling would go down"

" How long will he be in a coma?"

"We are not sure Mrs. Wilson"

" Can I go see my husband's please, me and my other husband ?"

" Yes"

We walk to Damien's room first. " Hey Butterfly"

" Damien my love I'm glad you are alright... Have they told you about Cay yet?"

" Yes baby, I am still legally his husband." He said sounding so sad.
" But hey Butterfly he is gonna wake up soon and then y'all can be legally married... I love you baby "

" I love you too... Enzo will you stay with Day so I can go see Caleb, please? I asked as I kissed them both on the forehead.

I walked into my gentle giant's room. He is so tall that his feet hang off the bed. I pull a chair over to his bed...

" Hello, my dear sweet husband.. how are you doing? ..... I know you can't answer me. Everything is going to alright my love. You will be home soon with us."

I don't know what to say to him. I just wanna crawl in bed with him and cuddle.

" I'm sorry I pushed you to love me I'm sorry I pushed you to be someone you were not ready to be.
I Love you, Caleb Michael Wilson. I swear baby boy I'll be here every day..."