she's home

We pulled into the driveway and I  sent a text for them to come outside. I had Chloe up against the truck like I did when I first brought her home. 

"So who do we have here .... " Enzo said walking up behind me. Chloe knew what I was doing she smile on my lips. She slides down the side of the truck and leaned in the truck so all he could see was her ass in the little short I told her to wear.

" Hmmm, this is the girl I was talking about you liking."  I smacked her ass really hard and she moaned. Damien came out and was looking at her ass. 

My brother pulled up a couple of minutes later. I had already told him what I was doing to the guys. He got out of his truck and pretended to yell at me for having another girl. Then walks over to her and rubs her ass. I heard it in Chloe's moan she wanted him also. I turned her around and she smiled at me. "you ready?" I asked her. 

"Enzo will you go on the other side and get what's in the back seat " I watched him open the door and his eyes teared up and Chloe turned around " Hi Enzo " he didn't know to either grab the baby or run around the truck and hug Chloe. by that time Becca came out with Camien. Right away she saw Chloe. She started crying And then it dawned on Damien it was Chloe standing behind me ......

"You son of a bitch you brought her home again." He yelled as he walked to Chloe and hugged her...." I have missed you Butterfly" 

Enzo had Mira in his arms walking over to us. Of course, she wanted to go to Cole. The guys looked at me than him like what the hell. "Cole will be living here with Chloe and Mira."

"What do you mean she is with him and not......."  I cut Enzo off "She will always be with me I am her husband but she is also kind of with Cole also and I respect his and her feelings for each other now when it comes to you guys that's something you have to figure out " 

We all went inside and got Chloe settled back in our room and put Mira's stuff up in her room. The Babies was down for the night hopefully. We were sitting in the living room and I was sitting on the couch with Enzo Chloe was sitting with Becca on the little couch. I wanted to show Damien and Enzo how Chloe was with me.
" Butterfly come here"  she looked at me and I saw it in her face. She didn't say anything she got up and came to me I didn't even have to tell her to kneel in front of me. " Yes sir" as she laid her head in my thigh. Enzo looked over at me and gave me a weird look.
" Tell Daddy what you want butterfly," I tell her as I place my hand on her.
" I want Daddy to do as he pleases with me. "
Cole is watching us. I know he is a Dom also. He is more experienced than I am. I pull out my phone and text him instead of asking out loud

Me: Would you like to be a Dom to Chloe also? I am new to this and she is into it.
Cole: I wouldn't want to step on your toes but I would love to be her Dom.
Me: I am Enzo's and Damien's  Dom also. Becca is new
Cole: ok

"Chloe you are going to go to Cole now and you are going to do as he says... Do you understand butterfly?"
"Yes Daddy"

Colton's POV

I can't believe I am here in my brother's house with my brother's wife after spending 6 months alone with her and he is ok with it.l guess he truly loves her and wants her to be happy. I take it that's Damien and Enzo are not happy at all with me. I am only doing as my brother asked.

The 6 months I was with Sunshine we had only kissed. We both had respect for Caleb. If she wasn't married to my brother I would have not cared and gone after her.

Me: what're the limits with Chloe
Cay: whatever her limits are. She will tell you they will be different from me.
Me: you have no limit as to what I can do with her?
Cay: No brother .... She is ours meaning yours also now.
Me: Enzo and Damien don't like this do they?
Cay: I'll find out.