baby girl

Chloe is so brave right now. She is in labor. Our baby girl is on her way. They have a special NICU team on call when she comes. Damien has a broken arm and broken ribs. He is still knock out from the surgery. Becca and Enzo are sitting on the little couch. Enzo is holding her in his lap. They are keeping each other strong. I have been laying here with my wife for a couple of hours. I gave Chloe a shower because she had blood all over her.

Chloe's heart monitor is going off. She is just looking at me. I think she is hurting. Becca gets up running and gets a doctor. When the doctor comes in he said they have to do an emergency c-section. I can go back with her but Becca and Enzo have to stay out here.

They start preparing Chloe and she looks at me and says " I love you, Caleb Michael Wilson... And if I don't make please tell her I loved her more than anything in this world. Please take care of her. "

"Chloe you're gonna be ok both of you are" I ensure her. 

30 minutes later we have a beautiful baby girl She weighs almost 5 pounds. The doctors said they couldn't believe it she doing good they didn't need the NICU team. They are still gonna keep her for a week or so just to make sure she is ok. Chloe is doing amazing. She decided to breastfeed to give our Miracle a better fighting chance.  

Chloe is resting right now so I decided to go check on Damien and tell him we have a baby girl. I walk into his room and my baby brother is sitting with him.  "Colten brother it is so good to see you. Guys, we have a baby girl" Damien starts crying  " She here how is she? How's Momma" I told them about the C-section. He was relieved his wife and daughter were ok. 

"Where's Becca and Enzo ?" I asked 

"Momma came and got them to get Chloe and the baby's things and bring Chloe's truck back so we can come and go when we need to," Colten said

" Are you staying bro?" I asked because he has his own family yo worry about

"Yeah Cay if you don't mind things aren't so good at home "

"Explain Lil brother what's going on"

"Anna is pushing me away she never wants to spend any time with me, It's always her and Drake, I think it's time for me to move on. I talked to momma and she told me the same thing and to come and stay with you because Chloe needs all the help she can get. " 

" I'm glad Chloe never makes any of us feel that way well there for a while she pushed Enzo away because of the Rachel thing but after that, she spends time with all of us. " Damien tells Colten 

"I can't wait to get to know her more Y'all always kept her from me ...Why?"

"We didn't want you falling in love with her too "  Me and Damien laugh together 

Chole's POV

I'm laying here all alone. Everyone has left me. They tell me I need my rest. I want my husband. I guess Enzo is with Becca getting our stuff and Caleb is with Damien.  Maybe I need to get use to being alone. I knew I would mess things up somehow. I always do. They won't even let me see my baby. I have already pumped a lot of milk for Miracle Rose.  I can't believe she is so big for being born at 6 months She sure takes after her giant daddy.  I reach for my phone...

ME: Hey sexy how you feeling..... Daddy 

Day: Hey beautiful, I'm feeling good how bout you?

ME: I'm lonely I miss you ....... Will you push me higher?

Day: I'll push you as high as you want Butterfly

ME: I love you, Damien Charles Wilson

Day: I love you Chloe Amber Wilson

ME: Hey Daddy She is here 

Enzo: Butterfly I'm on my way NOW... I love you so much 

ME: I love You ..... Hurry I need you

Enzo: I will always need you 

ME: Daddy 

CAY: Momma

ME: Where are you big daddy

I hear the door ...."I'm right here Momma"  Caleb said walking in with a shorter version of him. I knew he had brothers but I really have never met them."Momma this is Colten, my baby brother" 

"Hello I'm Chloe .. I'm glad I get finally meet you"  I look up and smile " Wow are you sure your not Cay's twin? " 

" Nah He is 4 years older than me " 

"so you are my age huh" 

"yeah" 

"When can I see the baby Cay" 

Colten POV

Now I see why I wasn't allowed around her. She is beautiful. I'm not gonna be able to live with this Goddess and not have her. What was momma thinking? What does she mean Chloe needs help she has the guys I'm confused. Well, I can't go against momma she is the boss.