miss you

His hand rested on my thigh as I looked at him.  Fighting the urge to just kiss him. I can't be without him anymore. His hand slides up to my hip. He pulls me to stand up in front of him. He wrapped his arms around my waist... resting his head on my stomach. I run my hands through his hair. He needed me just as much as I needed him.

 He is my soulmate he is my child's father he is my husband. He kisses my stomach down to my belly button. Then looks up to me with his amazing blue eyes. "I need you Chloe" He whispered  " I need you to Caleb" and that's all it took.  He slid my shirt off and undone my bra. He cupped my breast in his hands pinching my nipples. He then stands up and wrapped his hand in his hand pulling my head back " you will never leave Daddy again do you understand me Butterfly"  He hissed into the side of my face.  I felt a sensation run through my body to my already wet core. " Yes, Daddy I will never leave you again".  He then snatched my shorts down along with my panties. I stood before my husband naked. "get on your knees " he demanded I did as I was told. "Pull my cock out Butterfly"  I smiled "yes sir' I pulled his huge cock out and went to lick it and he stopped me.  "before we continue Chloe I need to know did you sleep with my brother?"  I looked at him and replied, "No Caleb you are the last person I was with the day before we got married " I seen the devilish grin on his face. He grabbed my throat and pulled me up to his face..... " Your pussy is the only Pussy my cock has ever been and it's the only one it will ever be in...... Now suck daddy's hard cock now " I hurried back to my knees and did as he said.  "damn it, Baby, you have to stop I'm gonna cum in your mouth and I don't want to. " He moaned as he pulled his cock out of my mouth. Pulling me back up to him by my hair he threw me on the bed. he pulled me to the edge of the bed as he knelt between my legs. He kissed and licked the outside of my wet pussy before plunging his tongue into my core, licking and sucking until I came  "Hmmm I love when you cum all over Daddy's face and hand Butterfly..."  I crawl away from the edge and he crawled on top of me. "You know I am fixing to fuck you so hard that you are gonna hurt for days. I am going to fuck that little pussy of yours like I have never done before."  I looked at him and he saw the fear in my eyes. " that's a sexy look you have on your face knowing what I'm gonna do to you" no sooner did he end his sentence he slammed his huge cock into me causing me to scream out in pain. There was no going slow for Caleb he was showing me that he owns me that I am his. "you and the baby are coming home today you understand  Butterfly " he growls at me ramming into me harder  "Yes sir ..... Can I cum please Daddy ?" I beg    " when I cum you can cum..... I fixing to cum butterfly I'm gonna fill you up.....CUM ALL OVER DADDY'S COCK BUTTERFLY!!!!!!" I exploded all on him...   He fell down on my trying to catch his breath... He rolled off of me.  Go take a shower and pack you and Mira's things . "yes Sir" I got up and went to take a shower. He has never spoken to me like that he has always been so sweet. I kinda like it.

Caleb's POV

I get up and get dressed and walk down to where my mother is with my Baby girl. I can not believe how big she is. I have missed so much because I thought I wasn't ready to be a husband and a father. I was wrong that's all I ever wanted. I got it and walked away from it. I need to see who is at the house.

                      Group text

Me: who is at the house?
Enzo: I am
Dam: we are all here why
Me: Enzo are you still seeing that chick?
Enzo: No I broke it off why
Me: because I'm bringing someone home that you might like
Dam: really y'all are fucked up...
Becca: did you see baby girl?
Me: yeah she is getting so big... I'll show you pictures when I get home. Be there in an hour... I'll let you know when I'm pulling in.

" So mother .... I'm taking my wife and daughter home with me today."

" Your brother is gonna be hurt, Caleb. He was there for her when the 3 of you hurt her when she needed you the most." She blurted out to me

" Where is he ?"

" Outback"

I walk out back to where my brother is leaning on the fence. " hey Colton" 

"Caleb I know you are taking her home today..... Please don't hurt her again she is an amazing woman"

"I know Cole... You have feelings for her don't you ?"

"Yes Cay I do but I have never touched beside a kiss "

"I don't want to hurt you or her... if she feels the same for you Cole why don't you come live with us... I know you are close to my daughter also"

"Are you sure Cay?"

"yes, baby bro..... I know my wife and she has a huge heart."

"Ok"

I don't know what I am doing. I know that 6 months is a long time to spend with someone and just walk away from them. I go back to the house and go to my wife. She is packing her things. I sit on the bed. "Chloe Baby, I needed to ask you something ....  " 

"Yes baby"

"Do you have feelings for Cole? It's Ok if you do " She looks at me with a sad look in her eye

"Caleb, I didn't mean for it to happen, he was there for me when I needed someone the most."

"ok Do you think you would want him to move in with us? I know he has been here for you and Mira" 

"You're not mad Baby?" 

" No butterfly I understand and I don't want to hurt you nor my baby brother. " 

She comes over to me and wraps her arms around my neck and tells me she loves me and how wonderful I am.