touch me

I came home to get some clothes. All of their cars are here so I know they are here also. I look around and it looks like they have been having some fun. Beer bottles and clothes everywhere. Wait is that 2 pairs of panties hanging on the banister.

I head upstairs to go to my room and the main bedroom door is open I hear them laughing...I stand where they can't see me.

" Ok, Caleb what's your favorite part of my body" I hear Chole ask.

" Your tight little pussy.... Can I please kiss her pussy, Becca...."

What the fuck is Becca doing here and why is Caleb asking to touch Chole.

" Yes Caleb you can touch my baby girl's pussy"

" Day baby you really need to feel how tight it is.....

" Well Cay I would but your wifey has me tied to the bedpost"

They are so drunk. I just sit and watch. Chole is sitting on Caleb grinding on him. Oh, my cock is hurting...

Becca walks to Damien, " Chole can I touch your hubby's cock..?"

"Yeah, babes... He is not allowed to fuck you until after he fucks me first. And no you are not fucking my gentle giant... His big fat cock is only mine."

What the hell has gotten in to the guys. Does she bring them out of their shell?
Becca is rubbing her ass up against Damien's cock.... He is beet red.

Chloe climbs off of Caleb and lays on the bed with her legs wide open...I can see how fucking wet she is...

" Cay baby what do you want to see done to your wife... Do you want Damien to fuck her .....Do you want me to fuck her..... Or do you want her fuck herself....?

" I want you to fuck her.... "

"Hmmm ok!"

I watch as Becca climbs on between Choles legs.

"Hey, Husband will you untie my hubby, please... I want to watch him suck my huge cock, oops I mean your huge cock."

"No baby you had it right the first time. It's only yours ....."

"Hey, Becca I am gonna have a baby..... You want one too? "

I can't take it anymore ..... Damien sucking Caleb and Chloe.....

" You know if you would have just told us you would be here with us instead of watching....you like watching my wife getting her pussy ate by her girlfriend?" Caleb yelled at me through the door as he was face fucking his husband...

Damn it I fucked up.

I walked away from the door and went to my room to get myself. On my way back I stopped before the door and heard Chole telling Damien and Caleb that she wants to get pregnant if she is not already. Caleb told Damien that's what she whispered in his ear last night before he came... "That's fucking hot baby girl," Becca told her.

" I need my pussy fucked hubby, I'll let you go first cause Becca wants to feel you also."

I don't care who the fuck you are this was fucking hot. I stand where I can watch them in the mirror. Damien is slowly sliding in our butterfly. Caleb is standing in the corner rubbing his cock. I guess Becca is not allowed to touch him. A few minutes past by  She moaned so loud. Becca climbed into the bed next to her. They were kissing... " Chole baby he has been waiting like a good boy all night for you please go to him," Becca said as she pulled away from chole climbing on top of Damien...

" I'm sorry Caleb I made you wait for me... I'm yours to have now .....and forever."

I watched as Caleb stared at her. She looked like a small child as she stared back at him. His large hand slid up the side of her body when he reached her neck he grabbed it. I heard Chole gasp for air... Oh my God, he is gonna kill her.

"Chloe you are mine, I choose to share you with the guys and now Becca. Do you understand?"

" Yes, Daddy I understand"

Wow, I have never heard Cay like this ever.

" Now you are gonna walk out to Enzo and you are going to tell him to come in here so he can watch me fuck you ..... GO NOW!!!"

Her demeanor had changed she was no longer in charge neither one of the girls...

I got pulled out of my thoughts when she walked out the door to me...

" Sir, my Master told me to tell you to come inside the room." She told me in a very shy voice...

I follow this goddess into the room.
I see Becca now on her knees in a submissive way. Damien is now standing behind her running his finger through her hair.

"Awww look Chloe it's you hubs well would have been hubs..." Damien spat out his mouth." We shared everything with you guess it's only right Caleb shares this part with you too" he quickly looked away from me. I thought I knew everything about these guys. I guess I was wrong.

" Lay on the bed on your stomach," Cay yells out to Chole

" Yes, Daddy"

" Do you like giving my pussy away?"

" Yes Daddy"

He slammed his big hand down on her ass. Chole let a whimper.

" Chole, I love you, you know that right."

"Yes Daddy I do know that.... You waited for me"

"Yes, I did... " He Pulled Chloe up by her hips to where she is on her knees.

" So Enzo.... Do you like watching? " Caleb turns my way asking with an evil smirk on his face.

I didn't answer him... SMACK.......I heard his hand slam down on her ass again.
She cried out in pain.

" Are you ready for me Chloe?" He asked her rubbing is very large and very hard cock up and down he ass crack and her pussy. Reaching her tiny little hole compared to his cock.
He slammed into her without even giving her time to get use to him.... She yells " Daddy that hurt bad please stop your hurting me." He didn't seem to even care...

"Daddy please "

" Beg me to stop again baby"

" Daddy please stop your so big it hurts me like this" she begged.

He stopped and pulled out of her pulling her up to his chest...

" Baby we don't have to do this anymore "

"No Daddy I like it, it just hurts I'll get use to it promise." She tells him as she raises her arms and puts them around his neck, displaying her full body to me.

" Daddy make him leave he hurt you and my hubby.... "

" No Butterfly I want him here to see how wonderful of a woman you are... I want to show him you were worth the wait."

He turned her around to caress her face. Laying her down back on the bed...
He looks over to me ..." Here is our wife Enzo ... Do you feel she's not enough... Why would you hurt her why would you hurt us?" With tears rolling down his cheek.

"Look Cay that's not how it is... I love you I love her... I spent 5 years crying myself to sleep over her. I couldn't take it anymore baby. I knew once she was in your arms I wouldn't matter to any of you....."

Damien cutting me off..." What the fuck are you talking about Enzo we love you she loves you . You are the one who decided that OUR wife your WIFE wasn't worth the wait. Yes she loves him more but that don't mean she don't love us. How could you break the pack..." He yells .." Does your dad know?

As they were yelling I noticed Becca climbed on the bed holding Chloe while she cried.. " it's ok baby girl... "

I look away then back to her and our eye met. I watched as her body fell limp. Becca screamed out "she's not breathing"

Time slowed down I stood there watching her slip away...
I ran to her wrapped her in the sheet and ran to my truck laying her in the back seat. I look up and the guys and Becca were now dressed running to Cay's truck.  

" Becca ride with me sit with Chole please " I yelled as I got in the truck.