Damien

I miss my butterfly. We live in the same house and see each other every day and I still miss her. I keep my distance because of Becca. I love Becca for giving me my wonderful son but I don't love her like I love Chloe. I don't want to hurt her either.
Enzo and Chloe had a lunch date today. I can tell it was more than 'lunch'.  She came into the house smiling and in a good mood. She is always in a good mood but today was a different good mood.  I am in the kitchen just watching her with the kids. She is truly amazing.  I see Caleb and Enzo outside talking. It must be serious because of the look on Caleb's face. Damn, I feel like I am giving up my family to make Becca happy. I really don't even know why I asked her to come back I guess maybe for Camien.

After dinner, I run into Chloe in the hallway. " Oh Day baby I'm sorry," she says putting her hands on my chest. I smile at her and kiss her cheek. God, she smells so good. I whisper in her ear " I miss you Butterfly" she looked up at me "I miss you, baby... Can we spend some time together just you and me, please? " I was shocked to hear her ask me. "Of course .... When?"  "Tomorrow... ?" 
"Ok, I'll be waiting..."
" Hmm I can't wait," she said rubbing her hand down my chest and grabbing my cock.
"Hmm" I moaned and she walked away looking back with a sexy ass grin. I turned to walk back downstairs and there stood Becca. She gave me that look she always gives me when I have anything to do with Chloe.  " She's my wife Becca, I want to spend time with her."  I went to walk by her and she grabbed my arm..." I'll just leave again" she yelled at me " Then leave it's not like  you didn't know from the beginning."
I yelled back at her. I saw Chloe come around the corner...
" Becca if you have a problem with me wanting to spend time with MY husband then maybe you do need to leave" Chloe yelled to walking to me. At that time Caleb and Enzo walked in hearing Chloe yelling.
" You knew from the beginning that I love Damien with all my heart... You knew how he felt about me. " Tears came pouring down Chloe's face. " I have pushed my feelings for him back because of you. You don't know how bad I want him holding me at night instead of you." She didn't even give Becca time to say anything " and if you think you are taking our son with you when you leave MY house you have another thing coming to you. You don't have any rights to my Camien.  I am tired of being hurt because I can't even touch my husband anymore."
Becca looked hurt and yelled " what does it fucking matter to you Chloe you have 4 dicks in you every night. You don't care about Damien you haven't since Cole moved in."
Chloe looked over at me and reached up and cupped my face and said to Becca " I had respect for you... But I love Damien more than any of my husband's. He is the reason I am so happy it killed me when you came home pregnant with his child. That's the only reason I agreed to you being here because you had my husband's child growing inside of you. My husband mine not yours. .. thank you for giving me, my first son... Now get your shit and get out of MY house. Don't ever come back. " I grabbed Chloe in my arms she slammed into my chest sobbing. " I'm sorry Day I shouldn't have went off like that but I can't be away from you no more. " 
Caleb Cole and Enzo came over to us. Chloe's body went limp. I caught her before she fell to the floor. Caleb took her from my arms and laid her on my bed. Cole went to get the truck. Enzo wrapped his arms around me and whispered " Day baby please calm down..." I was in shock at what just happened and now my butterfly is past out. Before we could even get her up to go to the hospital she woke up.  " Did I pass out?"  She asked quietly Caleb said " yes baby" and the next words out of her mouth shocked us all " well fuck Caleb your brother is just as good as you .... I'm fucking pregnant." Cole stood in the doorway in shock.
We ended up going to the hospital just in case and well it was confirmed Chloe was 5 weeks pregnant. I guess Cole and her had sex about 2 weeks after she had Luc.

We got home and relaxed a little bit. We order take out tonight to celebrate. I am so happy we are having another Wilson running around. Caleb was sitting next to me and he grabbed my hand " I love you Damien Wilson " I smiled " I love you Caleb Wilson"  he leaned in and kissed me. " Momma said you are sleeping with us tonight" I looked over to Chloe with her beautiful smile " I am am I?"
" Things are gonna change... I have noticed that you guys have been hiding the fact that you love each other... Becca is gone now and I want for you guys to be as open with each other as you are with me. And Cole ... He doesn't bite well he does but it feels good." I looked at her she looked at Enzo... Then I got it... Cole likes Enzo. Wow

I guess Chloe was ready for bed. She got up and gave Cole a kiss and said congrats daddy putting his hand on her stomach. Then walk to Enzo giving him a kiss " be gentle he is shy". She grabbed my hand and Cay's hand "let's go to bed" as good little boys we followed momma bear to the room.

She laid on the bed and watched us walk in. Caleb shut the door behind him "stop" she commanded " take your clothes off now" damn momma is bossy tonight. " Now there will be no touching me you are only allowed to touch each other. I want to watch my husbands please each other"

I just stood there and watched her take off her clothes. " Don't watch me .... Your husband's cock is hard what are you going to do about it Day"  I dropped to my knees and looked up at Caleb he bends down and kisses me... He kissed me the way he uses to kiss me when we were married.  " I want you to make love to me like you use to... I miss you"  he whispered to me before standing back up. I stand back up and looked him in his eye.  Then I couldn't stop myself. I grabbed him and pulled him into me. I grabbed him by his hair pulling his head back so I have full access to his neck kissing him and licking behind his ears. He moans. He then dropped to his knee in front of me taking my hard cock deep in his throat. " Get up baby go to the bed with our wife... "  He got up kissing before he got on the bed with Chloe.
"Miss Bossy .... You are no longer in control .. lay on your back in front of your husband," I demanded her to do. "Yes Sir " damn she is so beautiful... "Caleb her pussy is already soaked, slide your cock in her and don't move .."  I stood there watching his large cock in her tiny hole.  I stood behind him sliding my hard dick into him hear him gasp. Moan I  slide in and out getting him to use to me before I fuck him good. He starts moving his hips to please Chloe. This was so fucking hot none of us lasted long at all.

When we finished we took a shower together and me and Caleb climbed into bed. Chloe said she was going to check on the babies. Cay pulled me to him pulling me on top of him. He wrapped his arms around me  " I missed this Day"  "me too Cay" I said as I fell asleep.