Our Family 2

Very big sexual part in the chapter... Hope you like wink wink....

Our family is growing and I wouldn't it any other way. Chloe and Becca are due basically on the same day. A boy and a girl. We went and got the cribs yesterday.  

The wedding is tomorrow. We have decided that it would just me marry Chloe. Well at least for now. Enzo feeling it is too soon for him to marry Chloe he wants them to get to know more about each other. Over the 6 months, they haven't really had that chance. With Damien, the two of them want to wait until after the babies are born and see how things go with Becca being here.

Speaking of Becca, it has been wonderful having her live with us. Chloe and she are always together. She makes Chloe even happier just being here.

Chloe gave Becca her room and has moved into the room with me. I love having her in my bed every night. Our bodies fit together like perfect puzzle pieces. She is my soulmate. I can't and won't live without her ever again.

I would love to lay here all day with this goddess in bed with me but we have to get up and get things ready for tomorrow. I roll over facing Chloe, she opens her beautiful eyes and smiles at me. I lean down and kiss her and ask " Are you, sure Baby ?"

She looks at me and puts her hand on my face and says " Caleb Michael Wilson I have never been more sure about something in my life than I am about marrying you. I mean come on who wouldn't what to marry a man as fine and well huge as you." As she started rubbing my semi-hard cock making it harder. Well looks like I ain't getting out of bed anytime soon.

Pulling her closer to me and kiss her lips she pushes me over on my back. She slowly gets on her knees and crawls in between my legs. She starts kissing my chest and stomach working her way down to throbbing cock. Licking the pre-cum that leaking out of it. " Mmm Daddy you taste so good...."  She places my head in her mouth lightly sucking on it and licking it.

I hear the doorknob turn but I'm enjoying this too much to care. The next thing I hear is ..." Wanna share that cock Butterfly?" I look and Enzo is standing behind her rubbing her ass. She hums on my cock and slowly takes me out of her mouth looking at Enzo and smiles pulling him to her slamming her lips onto his. She runs her hand through his long black hair still passionately kiss him. Then she pulls his head back and says...." Daddy, should I let Enzo suck your cock with me?" Her eyes never leave his. The lustful look on her face...  Oh, she is a fucking goddess.

" Momma that's up to you, maybe you should let him taste it and show him what he has been missing." 

" Oh shit... Hmmm," I yell out as she slams his open mouth down on my cock.

" Daddy, is he doing a good job?" She asks as she climbed to me kissing me on my chest leading up to my lips.

I looked down at Enzo our eyes meeting. This is the first time that Chloe has seen one of the guys do anything besides kiss me or grabbing me. From the way she is watching him and me, she is getting turned on. I slide my hand in between her legs feeling the heat from her dripping wet pussy.

" Daddy, can I call Damien in here also?" She whimpered " and Becca please?"

How can I say no to her.....

"Yes... Hmmm, Momma."

As I push my finger into her tight pussy she yells really loud... "Damien, Becca hurry come here!"
They both come running ... " I need help pleasing Daddy will you help me and Ezzy ....hmmm oh Daddy I'm gonna ....oh fuck CUM.... Please"

Becca is unsure and Chloe sees it as she reached out to her...." Come here Mommy I need you too"

Damien climbed next to Enzo. He takes my cock out of his mouth and rubs it on Damien's lips. Hmmm, I look over to my wife and kissing Becca undressing her .... Pulling her shirt off exposing her two perfectly round breasts hidden by a black sheer bra. I think she noticed I was watching, she moved Becca closer to me and then straddled me putting her bare ass in my husband's face. She was still kissing Becca. She pulled away from her looking down at me ....  "Daddy if you want you can touch her also... She so soft."  I have never touched another woman sexually. Chloe has been the only one. She takes my hand and pressed it against her breast and taking my other and placing it on Becca's.