I seen her....

Flashback

We are never going to find someone that will love all 3 of us. I wasn't giving up. I love Caleb and Enzo so much. I know we are still young but we know what we want. We will be turning 13 this week. Of course, our parents are planning a big party for us. We have been together since we were 2 years old.

I walked away from the guys over to the swing set where there was this little girl climbing on the swing. She was all alone. She looked happy until I got closer. Her eyes were sad looking. She was lonely.
I walked behind her and started pushing her. She turned and looked at me " Thank you I'm Chole" with a little tiny smile. Oh, she is so beautiful. I know it weird I'm fixing to be a teenager and I'm finding a little girl to be so beautiful..... "I'm Damien"
I pushed her higher as she asked. We were talking and the things she was telling me, I knew she was the one no matter how long we had to wait. I knew we all would love her..... I started to walk away and turned " come on I want you to meet my friends" the look on her face was so beautiful... Her heart was so innocent and kind.
She ran up next to me " don't worry butterfly 🦋 their gonna love you too" as I grabbed her hand.

We got to the table where 2 other guys were sitting watching us walk up.

"Chloe, this is Caleb and Lorenzo. Guys this is Chole"

" Hi," she said as she hung her head.

"Hey, butterfly look up so we can all see your pretty face please," Caleb said.

They looked at her the way I did. I knew it.

As time went by we met her every Saturday here at the park. She was the only reason we came. Me and the guys talked about how we would wait for her. We knew we would have to wait 4 years after we turned 18 for her. That would give us the time to finish school and have our lives ready for her. We would be ready to show her our love for her and be able to make her happier than she had ever been.

It was a week before we were turning 15 when our parents sat us down at the table in my house. They began to tell us about the day we would have to leave. They were not happy with our relationship with Chloe. She was too young for us to be around and they were afraid of what we would do to her. They were afraid we were going to hurt her cuz of what we were becoming. All I could do was yell and scream and cry I needed her in my life every day, we all did. We know she was only a child but she was the one for us the one we needed the one to make us happy. How come they didn't understand?
They said that we would be leaving after our birthday party this Saturday. And that will be the day we tell her how much we love her and how we will wait for her.

It was Friday and our bags are packed. We knew it was coming and it was hurting us so much. We decided that we weren't going to tell her we were just going to leave and hopefully she wouldn't hate us.
Our party was fixing to start as we watched her walk up to our sidewalk yes she may have only been 11 but she held our heart I just hope she knows.
As a party was ending we all sat on my back porch. Her beautiful eyes watched us as we stared at her. I walked out to her and bent down in front of her, Chloe I hope you know I love you we all love you no matter what we will wait for you. I gently kissed her on her cheek and she turned and our lips met. Caleb came next to me he told her he never knew what it was like to be loved as she loved him and she has proved it to him so many times. He leaned over and hugged her. And kissed her on her cheek she looked at him with tears in her eyes. When it was Enzo's turn tears flowed down her face. I believe she knew. Enzo looked at her like it was going to be the last time he would see her. I believe he took this the hardest he loved that little girl like no tomorrow. She took away the pain that was caused by his parents. She was his happy place and now he was having to say goodbye. He grabbed her and he held her telling her he loved her. And he will come back for her no matter what. He placed his lips on her cheek and their tears met.

We decided to walk her home that would be the last time. We watched her walking to the door knowing it would be years before we got to see her again. But my love we will see you again I promise we promise.