Chapter 33

I sensed more vampires...
"Emma, these are our cousins. From Denali" said Jasper and I looked at the 5 vampires.
"It's an honour to finally meet you" said the only man.

"Emma, these are Tanya, Kate, Irina, Carmen and Eleazar" said Carlisle.
"It's an honour to meet a Banshee" said Carmen. "I once met your mother a long time ago. You look a lot like her"
"Thank you, it's nice to meet you too" I said.

Irina was the only one who didn't smile at me, she was angry.
"May I ask how old you are?" asked Kate.
"I'm 18" I said. "Turning 19 in 2 months"
"So young" said Eleazar.
Jasper noticed that I was a little bit uncomferteble so he took me aside.

"Better?" he asked and I nodded.
"Sorry, I just... feel uncomferteble sometimes around vampires I don't know well" I said and he pulled me closer.

"I know, I'm sorry" he said and I shook my head.
"It's fine, Jazz" I said. "I'm glad I got to meet them"
"One day, I'll introduce you to two other friends of mine. My friends from when I was in Maria her army" he said and I smiled.
"I'll be looking forward to meeting them too" I said.

~

We sat in front of the altar, waiting for the wedding to start.
Jasper noticed how uncomferteble I was with the big crowd, so he never left my side.
"You're doing great, darling" he whispered in my ear.

"Everyone is staring at me..." I said and I began to feel unsure about my scars again.
"That's because you look absolutely beautiful" he said and kissed my cheek.
"You're such a smooth talker, Cowboy" I said and he smiled.

The music began to play and we all stood up.
Bella slowly walked past us and she looked beautiful... she looked at me and I smiled at her.
I felt Jasper take my hand and squeeze it.

'One day this will be us...'
Charlie gave Bella's hand to Edward and we all sat back down.
"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here on this glorious day... to witness the union of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan" said the priest. "Please repeat after me. I, Edward Cullen"

"I, Edward Cullen" repeated Edward.
"Take you, Bella Swan" said the priest.
"Take you, Bella Swan. To have and to hold" said Edward.

"For better or for worse" said Bella.
"For richer, for poorer" said Edward.
"In sickness and in health" she said.

"To love" he said.
"To cherish" she said. "As long as we both shall live"
"I do" said Edward.
"I do" said Bella and they kissed.
When they were done kissing, we all stood up and gave them a big applause.

~

Lewis never left Alice her side, he was still a bit uncomferteble, but he was doing great.
I saw her talking to our friends from school about the cake.
"My Lady" said Jasper and I laughed.

"Yes, Cowboy?" I asked.
"Would you do me the honour of dancing with me?" he asked.
"I would love to" I said and he twirled me around.

"So, do you have to give a speech?" he asked while slowly dancing with me.
"Yes, I have to... I'm not looking forward to it" I sighed and he softly kissed my lips.
"You'll be great" he said.

I saw Irina talking to Bella, but it didn't look nice. Especially when she ran away.
"What's that about?" I asked.
"Family drama" he said.

~

"Excuse me?" said Emmett through the mic. "Is this on? Hello? Umm, I'd like to propose a toast. To my new sister. Bella, I hope you've gotten enough sleep these last 18 years. Because you won't be getting any more for a while"
I choked in my drink and really had to hold in my laugh.

"Well, Bella was just like everybody else, totally mesmerized by Edward" said Jessica.
"Not everyone" I whispered to Jasper and he smiled.
"Or 'The Hair', as I call him" she said. "And then, suddenly... Edward is all about Bella. Even though she's not the captain of the volleyball team. I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding"

'No you're not'
"Or the president of the student council" she finished.

"Edward will be a good husband" said Charlie. "I know this because I am a cop. I know things. Like how to hunt somebody to the ends of the Earth. And I know how to use a gun"
I couldn't help myself from laughing.

I walked to the mic and everyone looked at me.
I looked at Bella and smiled.
"Bells, when I was 16, you and your mom took me in as part of your family. And I'll always be grateful for that. Even though we're not related by blood, you are my sister. And I'll always love you" I began. "You helped me through the tough times even at times when I wanted to give up. I'm happy to see you get the happiness you deserve. So, Edward. A warning for you, if you ever hurt my sister. I'll ask Charlie to show me how to shoot a gun"
Bella walked forward and she hugged me.
"Thank you, Emma" she said and I hugged her back. "I love you too"

"Now that you're my sister" began Alice. "You'll have to get over your aversion to fashion. Skirts, heels, handbags"

Renée began to sing a sleep song, it was actually kind of cute.

"I'd like to thank Renée and Charlie, for bringing such a wonderful person into the world and into our lives" said Esme. "We will cherish and protect her forever"

"It's an extraordinary thing... to meet someone who you can bare your soul to" said Edward. "And who'll accept you for what you are. I've been waiting, what seems like a very long time to get beyond what I am. And with Bella... I feel like I can finally begin. So I'd like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride. No measure of time with you will be long enough. But let's start with forever"

~

Upbeat music was playing and Jasper was a natural dancer.
"You're kidding me" I said and he laughed.
"Don't be scared, darling" he said and made me do a backflip.

"I hate you!" I laughed and he kissed me quickly.
"No you don't" he laughed.
He kept dancing with me and I was laughing all night.

-René POV-

"Oh, look Phil" I said. "Emma, she's smiling"
"She's laughing" he said.
Emma was dancing with her boyfriend, and I had never seen her so happy...
'I'm so glad she found someone...'

-Emma POV-

Bella was going to go on her honeymoon. We all waved her off, she didn't know where she was going.
I stood by the car to hug my sister goodbye.
She first hugged her parents before pulling me into a hug.

"Thank you" she whispered and I hugged her back.
"For what?" I asked.
"For being the best sister ever" she said. "I love you"

"Oh Bells, I love you too" I said. "Have fun, call me whenever you want"
"I will" she said and she looked at me one last time.
"I will take good care of her" said Edward.
"You better" I said and glowed my eyes at him. "Or else"
He smiled and laughed. "I'll keep that in mind"