Too Scary

Louis- 19, Liam- 18, Zayn- 18, Harry- 17, Niall- 12

It was a normal evening for the One Direction lads, they were currently on break as their tour had just ended. They were all hanging out in their shared London house.

"Harrrryyyyy!" Niall called, entering the living room where the boys were sat around eating a pizza. "You should of told me the pizza was here I was in the shower," Niall huffed, plopping himself down on Harry's lap.

"Niallll," Harry mocked, "It just arrived grab a slice you haven't missed out buddy."

Niall grumbled and reached forward to grab a slice. He wore an adorable pout, trying to guilt the boys with his act.

Louis reached over and tickled the boys' side. "Come on now lad," Louis smirked, as he and Harry continued it tickle the small blonde.

"Lou Lou stop!" Niall giggled.

"Alright, give me my baby," Liam sang, reaching over and grabbing Niall, holding the boy like a baby and rocking him in his arms.

"Li Li!" Niall giggled, "M' not a baby."

"No but your myyy baby," Liam said squeezing Niall.

"Alright you children, lets calm down and watch a movie yeah. It's only nine," Zayn said, grabbing the remote and flipping through Netflix.

Liam repositioned Niall in his lap and the small blonde cuddled into his older band mate. Zayn was seated next to Liam while Louis and Harry occupied the other couch.

"How about a horror?" Harry suggested, the other boys nodded, except for Liam.

"Hmmm I don't know lads, Nialls never seen a horror. This might not be a good idea." Liam said.

Niall whined in his hold, "Nooo Li Li I want to, pleaseee." Niall really didn't want to watch a horror movie, but he didn't want his bandmates to think he was a baby.

"Fine," Liam responded, cuddling the blonde close.

"Alright its IT, so I think you will be fine Ni Ni," Zayn said playing the clown movie.

.

.

Niall managed to make it through the whole movie, he didn't really watch it at all after the first scenes. He just kept his eyes glued shut and pushed himself as far as he could into Liams strong embrace.

The boys knew Niall was terrified but they didn't want to say anything and embarrass the boy.

"Aright lads, time for bed," Louis said.

Liam carried Niall to his room and set him in his bed. The rest of the boys filtered in and hugged him goodnight.

After they all left and closed the door, the light was shut off and Niall was left alone with his thoughts and fears. To make matters even worse, the boys had forgotten to turn on his nightlight, meaning Niall was completely closed in darkness.

The wind was blowing outside and scary sounds filtered through Nialls ears. Every time he closed his eyes he saw the clown.

Sniffling to himself, Niall started to cry. He buried his head into his toy bunny and sobbed his eyes out.

.

.

Back in the living room the boys were watching some tv, seeing how it really wasn't that late.

"Hey lads, I'm gonna run to the toilet," Louis said walking to the bathroom which happened to be located next to Nialls room. After he had relieved himself, Louis exited the bathroom, stopping abruptly when he heard sniffles coming from Nialls room.

Louis winced when he heard the sniffles turn to muffled sobs. Pushing the door open and flicking the light on, Louis was met with a heartbreaking sight.

Nialls face was red and wet with tears, his stuffed bunny was clutched in his hands.

Looking up with a scared glance, Niall let out a sob of relief when he saw it was Louis. "Lou Lou!" The boy cried, reaching his hands out for his older friend.

"Oh Ni," Louis said, lifting the boy from under his arms up onto his hip.

Niall wrapped his legs around Louis' waist and cried into his neck.

"Shhhh Nialler, you're okay. Tell Lou Lou what's wrong," Louis soothed, rubbing the boys back and bouncing him softly.

"I-I I don't like the movie Lou, too scary an-an- and then my nightlight wasn't on and it was dark and I don't want you to leave me with th-the clown," Niall sobbed.

"Oh baby, the clowns not real I promise. And I'm sorry we totally forgot to turn your light on, you must've been so scared. My poor baby," Louis said kissing the boys head.

Niall just hiccuped and cuddled into Louis. His tears had stopped and he was more and more tired.

"Tell you what you can come sleep with me okay, lets go say goodnight to the boys, I'm sure they will want to know what's wrong," Louis said, carrying the boy to the living room.

"M'kay, don't leave," Niall said.

"Never," Louis responded, reaching where the other boys were looking from the couch's worriedly. They had heard Nialls sobs, but didn't want to cause more fuss, as they knew Louis had it handled.

"Hey Niall, what's wrong baby," Zayn said, as they all saw the boys tear stained cheeks.

Niall shrugged and reached his arms out for Zayn, who took the boy from Louis and hugged the boy on his lap.

"Niall was scared of the movie and the dark so he's gonna sleep with me tonight," Louis said smiling sadly at the boys.

"Aww Ni its okay to be scared," Harry said, taking the boy from Zayn to have his own cuddle.

"Yeah Nialler, next time tell us okay?" Liam said, also having a cuddle from the blonde.

"M'kay, love you lads," Niall said, reaching for Louis again. "We sleep now Lou?"

"We love you too Ni," the boys all responded.

"Yeah love, lets get you to bed my brave boy," Louis said taking Niall in his arms and going to his room.

Louis settled down in bed with the blonde laid on top of him. Niall snuggled into Louis' neck, feeling safe with his band mate, his best friend, his brother.

"Goodnight Lou Lou," Niall said, falling right to sleep.

"Goodnight angel," Louis said, cuddling into his littlest band mate.