That's Not Fair

Niall-12, Harry- 17, Liam- 18, Zayn- 18, Louis- 19

Request: AsLongAsNiallsBottom 

*I changed it a little and added a few things, I hope that's okay 

XX

Niall woke up in the happiest of moods, the boys were taking him to the fair, and he couldn't wait. 

As Niall rolled out of bed, he was hit with a wave of dizziness, and realized his throat was feeling sore. 

Wandering down the hall, he found Zayn in the living room. 

"Zaynie," Niall said, wrapping his arms around the boys waist. 

"Good morning NiNi, you feel a little warm baby, are you okay?" Zayn asked, hugging the small boy.

"Mmm throat hurts a little bit. But its okay Zaynie, were going to the fair!" Niall said excitedly.

"That we are bud, let LiLi know about your throat please, just in case," Zayn said kissing his head.

"Ugh fine," Niall groaned.

"Thank you Ni," Zayn released the boy from his grasp and the blonde wondered down the hall to Liams room.

"Li! We goin to the fair today!" Niall celebrating, jumping onto Liams bed, and bouncing excitedly. 

"Yes we are my little leprechaun, now get off my bed silly," Liam said, throwing the small boy over his shoulder. 

This action sent Niall into a coughing fit.

"Woah Niall buddy," Liam said surprised, sitting down on the bed with Niall in his lap.

"Li!" Niall whimpered, coughing harshly.

"Shhh alright you're okay," Liam patted his back gently.

By the time Niall had finished coughing he was nearly in tears. "Liam," he whimpered 

"What was that about baby? Are you feeling okay? You're very warm, maybe the fair should wait for another day," Liam said.

"No Liam that's not fairrrr. My throat hurts a bit Li. But I'm okay, I promise. Just allergies, we gotta go to the fair," Niall pleaded.

"I didn't like the sound of that cough Ni," Liam said, feeling the boys forehead. 

"M'okay. Allergies I promise. Get ready to go Liam!" Niall replied, hopping of the boys lap and going to find Harry and Louis.

.

.

"Harrrrryyyy!" Niall yelled, walking into Harrys room.

"Nialllll," Harry imitated. 

"We going the far Haz!" Niall yelled, jumping up and down like a little puppy.

"I know bud! Can't wait," Harry replied, ruffling Nialls hair and leaving the room. "Go get Boo, he's outside."

"M'kay!" Niall happily replied, wondering out of the room.

.

.

Niall found Louis standing out in the drive way, and snuck up behind the older lad, jumping on his back.

"BOO!" Niall giggled.

"AHHH," Louis faked squealed, grabbing the boy off his back and picking him up bridal style. Louis rocked the boy back and fourth. "You can't scare the tickle monster!" Louis yelled, tickling the boy, rocking him dramatically in his arms.