Sick Part 1

Niall-16, Harry-16, Zayn-17, Liam-17, Louis-18

It was currently Friday morning, and the boys had the month off to relax.

Niall had just woken up, and immediately wished he hadn't, rolling out of bed, he immediately felt nauseous, and his throat hurt. 

Niall wondered across the hall and pushed open Liams door, hoping at least one of the boys was awake. 

"Li?" Niall walked in to see Liam was still asleep, he checked Zayn and Louis' room, hoping one of the boys was awake, but to no avail. 

Niall went to Harrys room last, and saw the curly headed boy sitting up in bed on his phone.

"Harry," Niall mumbled, letting out a relieved sigh that one of the boys was awake.

"Well good morning Nialler," Harry sang.

"Harry," Niall whined, going over to Harry with blearing red eyes. 

Harry noticed the change in Nialls voice, and looked up from his phone to reveal the sickly boy.

"Oh Niall, are you okay? What's wrong?" Harry asked, getting out of bed.

Niall just leaned forward and rested his aching head on Harrys shoulder. Harry wrapped his arms around the small boy, immediately feeling the heat radiating from his tembling body.

"I don't feel good Haz," Niall mumbled sadly. 

"Shit okay," Harry mumbled. "Do you wanna go to bed or the couch?" 

"Couch," Niall mumbled. "With you."

.

.

Upon entering the living room, Niall found that Louis and Zayn had woken up and were in the kitchen making breakfast, the bathroom door was closed, signifying Liam was getting himself ready for the day.

"Good morning boys," Zayn said, popping some bread in the toaster.

"GOOOOD MORNING HAPPPPY FRIDAY!" Louis yelled. 

Niall winced at the sound, and buried his head into Harrys shoulder, who had been helping the boy walk to the couch.

"Shut up Lou, good morning. Zayn could you grab some fever reducer? Little Niall isn't feeling well," Harry said, helping the small blonde sit on the couch.

"Aww Ni," Louis winced, sitting next to the sick boy, as Harry got up to help Zayn find the medicine.

"Lou Lou," Niall whimpered, cuddling into Louis' side.

"Shh, you're okay, I got you," Louis said, kissing the boys head.

.

Harry walked into the living room then, "The medicine is in the bathroom, Zayn's gone to grab it. Do you think you can stomach some breakfast Ni?" Harry asked, holding a plate out to Niall.

Niall immediately shook his head, his stomach churning and buried his head into Louis' chest.

.

.

Zayn walked over to the bathroom that Liam was currently still in and knocked on the door. "Hey Li, you almost done? We need some medicine out here," Zayn said.

"Yeah, why what's wrong?" Liam asked, concern etched in his voice.

"Niall doesn't feel good, need some fever reducer," Zayn replied.

"Shit, okay one sec," Liam replied.

Just then, Liam came out of the bathroom holding a thermometer, and medicine.

Walking into the living room, Liam and Zayn were met with the sight of Niall cuddled into Louis on the couch, with Harry sit next to them, rubbing the sick boys back. A plate of cold toast was sitting on the table.

Niall looked up hearing the other two enter the living room.

"Liammm, I don't feel good," Niall whined, his eyes welling up with tears. He needed daddy direction to help him.

"Shhh I know, my poor baby, can you sit up so LiLi can take your temperature?" Liam cooed.  

Even though Niall wasn't the youngest, the boys felt more paternal to him, and knew he needed a bit more love and protection. 

Niall sat up with the help of Louis and Harry, sitting in between the two, Niall felt his stomach churn, and looked up to meet Liams gaze, holding in the tears.

"What a good boy, pop this in your mouth for me please angel," Liam said holding the thermometer in the younger boys mouth.

After a few seconds the thermometer beeped. 

"Shit, 102 that's not good, take some of this please," Liam said, handing the boy the medicine.

Niall swallowed them down and reached out for Liam. 

Harry and Louis had gone to get Niall a blanket, and Zayn was in the kitchen.

"Want you," Niall said.

Liam smiled and sat down on the couch, scooping the smaller boy into his lap. "You've got me, I'm here."

Niall cuddled into Liams chest, and fell asleep, hoping he would feel better when he woke up. 

Too bad his Irish luck didn't seem to be on his side today.....

XX

Sorry it's been so long since I've updated. This story kinda sucked but it's an update at least. I'll try and post more soon, school is nailing me rn. Enjoy! Still trying to get to the requests but leave more ideas if you want. Love love love you all <3