Sick Part 2

Niall woke up to the feeling of strong arms around him, he didn't need to open his eyes to know it was Liam, to know that it was still Liam. 

"Leeeyumm, I don't feel good," Niall whined, his eyes tearing up as he sat in Liams hold.

"Shh I know Ni, I know. Ive got you, I've always got you. Look at me," Liam cooed. 

Niall looked up and met Liams strong gaze. 

"Ive got you ok. Ive always got you. I'm gonna take care of you yeah. Me and the boys. Your okay," Liam said, rocking the boy. 

Niall just nodded and let his tears run silently down his red cheeks. 

Liam kissed his head as he continued to hold the boy. 

.

.

The next time Niall awoke he was alone. His stomach hurt and his body was on fire, yet he was freezing. 

"Liam!?" He whimpered into thin air. "Liam!" He tried again, a little louder. 

Zayn walked into the room then and sat down next to the boy. "Liams in the shower babes, what's wrong?"

Niall just buried his head into Zayn's shoulder and whimpered. "Want Liam."

"I know buddy, Liam will be out soon. It's okay I've gotcha, Zaynies gotcha. What's wrong, is it your tummy?" Zayn said, rubbing the boys back. 

"Mhm, feel sick Zaynie!" The small boy cried. 

Zayn frowned and held his hand to Nialls forehead. He watched as the boys face paled. "Shit," He murmured, "Haz! Can you bring a bucket here please? Like now!"

"Coming!" Harry ran into the room, and set the bucket on the small boys lap.

"NO Zaynie don't want it. Don't want tooo!" Niall cried. 

"I know babes I know," Zayn said, holding the bucket still under Nialls head. 

Tears dripped down Nialls face as his stomached tensed. Seconds later, he was throwing up in the bucket. 

"Can't do it sorry blah," Harry said, leaving the room. Zayn shot him a look. "Sorry I'll just go," Harry winced. 

Niall continued to throw up between sobs. 

"What's wrong with H?" Louis asked emerging into the room. "Oh. Aw Nialler,"

"Lou-" Nialls cries were cut off by another round of sick.

Zayn held Nialls head over the bucket as Louis rubbed his back. 

Finally the heaving stopped, and Niall flopped into Zayn's side. Louis got up to clean the bucket. 

"Want Leeyum please!" Niall cried, bursting into a new set of tears. 

"I know," Zayn sighed, kissing his head. "I'll go get LiLi okay? Two seconds Ni, you're okay. Swallow these."

Niall took the medicine and cried into thin air as Zayn left the room. 

.

.

"Nialler baby," Liam cooed as he entered the room. 

Niall glanced up and looked through the tears to see Liam. He reached his arms out to his older friend, craving the comfort and safety that came with Liam. 

Liam scooped Niall into his arms and sat down with the blonde on his lap. "I-I-I threw up Li!" Niall cried, clutching onto Liam. 

"Aww my poor boy. It's okay LiLis here, I gotcha," Liam cooed hugging the body. 

"I don't feel good Leeeyummm!" Niall whined. 

"I know I'm sorry, go to sleep, the medicine should kick in soon," Liam said, holding the boy, hoping it was enough. 

And it was. 

Niall fell asleep against his older friend and woke up feeling much better. 

Liam always made it okay.

XX

Hi sorry I haven't updated in a while. 

This one was kinda rushed but its an update at least. 

I'm working on a little something special, so stay alert......

I'll try and update more, haven't had much motivation. I have some half written parts that I need to finish. 

For now, enjoy, and bare with my laziness.