Thunderstorms

Niall-14, All the other boys-20   *Niam Centric 

Niall awoke to the loud bang of thunder and a flash of lightning. He whimpered, clutching his stuffed dog in his hands.

Niall was terrified of storms and had always been. 

He crawled out of bed, flinching whenever lighting flashed outside. Tears had welled up in his eyes, his body was shaking.

Niall went in to the closest room which happened to be Liams.

"LiLi," Niall whined, pushing the door open. "Liammm." Niall walked over and shook the older boy awake.

Liam was up and alert in seconds and flicked on the side lamp to reveal and shaking, crying Niall.

"Hey buddy what's wrong come here," Liam cooed, lifting the sheets so Niall could climb in the bed. 

Liams question was answered when there was a bang of thunder, causing Niall to let out a sob and climb into Liams lap.

"Oh Ni, shhh it's okay I've got you baby." Liam soothed, hugging the boy in his lap and running his hands through his soft blonde locks.

"Don't like it Liammm," Niall cried.

"I know NiNi, its okay I'm here, I'll keep you safe," Liam soothed. "Try and sleep Nialler I'm right here." 

Liam laid back down, Niall cuddled into his side, allowing the comfort of his older band mate to soothe him.

With each flash of lighting and bang of thunder, Niall whimpered and Liam cuddled him tighter. Eventually Niall fell asleep when Liam started humming to him. 

"I'll always protect you kiddo," Liam whispered, kissing his littlest band mates head and falling asleep too.

XX

Hey my loves, I need ideas for this story!   Hope everyone is having a great week. I'm trying to update this everyday if not every other day. I NEED IDEAS!!! SEND REQUESTS PLEASE 

This chapter kinda sucked lol, anyways have a great rest of the week

<3