Power Outage

Request from AsLongAsNiallsBottom

It was currently 10pm in the One Direction boys house, and all the lads were off doing there separate things. Niall was sprawled on the couch watching tv. 

All of a sudden, the lights flickered then went out, the tv turned off and Niall was enclosed in darkness. 

"LIAM, HARRY, ZAYN, LOUIS? GUYS!" Niall shouted.

Just then four figures emerged into the room.

"Aw NiNi, It's okay. Is the whittle baby scared of the dark?" Louis cooed, pinching Nialls cheeks in the darkness.

"No stop," Niall huffed. 

"Better watch your back," Harry said in a hush whisper, sneaking up behind Niall and grabbing his shoulders. "BOO!"

"AHHH," Niall screeched. 

Harry and Louis erupted into laughter. 

"Guys that's not funny," Niall whimpered. 

"Awww is the whittle baby scared, does NiNi need his mommy?" Liam teased, stepping into the picture. 

"Guys leave him alone," Zayn huffed, sitting next to Niall and wrapping his arm around the small boys shoulder. 

"Get off!" Niall huffed, shoving Zayn away. 

"Aww someone's a little grouchy huh, does whittle Niall need a nap," Louis cooed, sitting next to the small boy. 

Harry came and easily picked up the small blonde boy, not even fazed by him thrashing around as he wasn't very strong. 

Harry sat Niall in his lap and rocked him back and fourth like a baby. "Shhh Niall, I got you baby, does someone need his dummy?" Harry teased. 

Niall thrashed in his hold, tears welling up in his eyes as the other boys laughed at him. "Let me gooo," Niall yelled. 

The three boys just continued to laugh. Niall became discouraged and gave up fighting. Harry rocked him and Louis poked at him while Liam laughed. 

Zayn saw the boy give up and easily took Niall out of Harrys hold. 

Zayn sat down with Niall on his lap, "It's okay," he said in a non teasing manner. 

Niall burst into tears, "Just stop!"

He buried his head into Zayn's shoulder and cried. He was afraid of the dark, and the teasing was really hurting his feelings. 

The other boys stopped laughing when they heard the sobs. 

"Oh Niall, we were only messing with you," Louis said sitting next to Zayn and Niall.

"We're sorry Nialler," Liam said, rubbing the boys back.

"It's okay Ni, we didn't mean it," Harry said, guiltily.

"Wasn't funny guys," Niall whimpered.

Zayn hushed the small boy and they all continued to comfort him. 

The lights finally turned on, and they spent the night eating ice cream and watching movies. The boys were lucky Niall was always so quick to forgive.