Real Friends

Request from: margoooooooo0

 Niall: 11 years old, 6th grade 

Harry 13 years old, 8th grade 

 Louis: 14 years old, freshman 

 Liam: 16 years old, junior 

 Zayn: 17 years old, senior

<3

August 15, One week before the first day of school

"ZAYNIEEEEEE!" The 11 year old blonde screeched as he ran down the stairs. That kid always had so much energy, Zayn couldn't stand it sometimes. 

"NIAlLLLER!" Zayn mocked at his baby brother. 

"C-c-ca-can Adam, Steven and Tyler come over pleaseeeee Zaynie? Pretty pretty please," Niall begged. 

Adam, Steven and Tyler were some boys Niall had met when the Maliks had moved into the neighborhood. 

The 5 brothers had moved in in July due to their parents who worked most of the time, leaving Zayn and Liam in charge. None of the boys minded. 

Zayn sighed as he heard Nialls request. His three friends were pretty rough, and Niall was small for his age. The brothers didn't mean to always baby him, but he was little.

"I don't know Niall, school starts next week, don't you wanna hang out with your older brothers who love you oh so dearly," Zayn said, keeping his tone light as to not upset the blonde.

"But Zaynnnnnn," Niall whined.

"But nothing Niall, I don't like them..." Zayn said, quietly.

"That's not fair," Niall said flatly. 

"What's not fair?" Liam asked as he entered the kitchen seeing his two brothers. 

"Zayn wont let me hang out with my friends," Niall whined, attaching himself to Liams waist. 

"Ands whys that?" Liam asked, kissing his the top of his brothers head. 

"Cause Zaynies a meanie," Niall said.

Zayn fake gasped, holding his hand to his chest. "Oh Nialler, my heart is broke."

Niall giggled, trying to cover it up as a scoff, sticking his tongue at Zayn. 

"LiLi, tell Zaynie to let my friends come over please," Niall begged. 

Liam smiled and nodded. "Come on Zayn its the last week of summer, lighten up old man."

"Ugh fine, they can come over. Now leave my kitchen, and tell Lou to get his ass out of bed for lunch," Zayn said, a small smile playing on his face.

"YES! Thanks Zaynie, thanks LiLi!" Niall said, running out of the kitchen. 

Zayn and Liam chuckled at their little brothers antics as they heard Niall scream "Lou Lou get-get your ass out of bed!"

And that was that.

.

.

Harry grumbled as the doorbell rang, he stood up from the couch, pausing his movie to open the door. 

The thirteen year old smiled slightly as he saw Nialls three friends. "Hey."

The boys smiled awkwardly as they entered the Malik house.

"NINI!" Harry screamed up the stairs. 

No response. 

"NIALLER BUD, YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE!" Harry screamed again.