Headache

Niall-18, Harry- 19, Liam- 20, Zayn- 20, Louis- 21

XX

"Liam?" Niall hesitantly called, as he walked out of him room.

"In the living room!" Liam called back. 

Niall wandered into the living room where he found Liam sitting on the couch flipping through the channels. Louis and Harry were shopping, while Zayn was taking a nap in his room. 

Niall plunked himself down next to Liam. The older lad reached over and pulled Niall into his side. "You okay?"

Niall melted into his side and let out of a breathe of air.  "Yeah," He replied sadly. Truth was he had a pounding headache.

"You sure? You're not as excited and annoying as usual," Liam replied, those his tone was light and teasing. 

"M'tired I guess," Niall responded, cuddling into his side. 

"Alright bud," Liam replied, he looked concerned, as he scanned over Nialls face. He didn't really believe the boy, but didn't want to be pushy. 

The two sat watching TV, and shortly Niall fell asleep cuddled to his older band mate.

.

.

Niall woke up with the familiar pounding in his head. There was noise coming from the kitchen, signifying the others were home. 

Niall walked into the kitchen, and shuffled over to Zayn, knowing he freaked out the least with these kind of situations.

"Hey Z?" Niall asked, ducking his head.

"What's up Ni?" Zayn asked wrapping an arm around the younger boys shoulder. 

"I have really bad headache," Niall sighed, leaning into Zayn. 

Zayn pursed his lips, "alright, go sit on the couch I'll bring you something."

Niall nodded and shuffled out of the kitchen, happy that none of the other boys questioned him. 

.

.

After swallowing some pain pills, Niall cuddled into Zayn's side, burring his head in Zayn's neck, desperately trying to block out the light. 

"You lads okay in here?" Louis said, walking into the living room. 

"Yeah Niallers got a headache," Zayn said, rubbing Nialls back.

Niall whimpered slightly. 

"Poor lad, how about we shut off the lights and watch a movie?" Louis asked. 

"What do you think Ni?" Zayn asked. 

Niall nodded, and so that's how Niall found himself, cuddled up with his bandmates, Zayn held him close as Liam gently ran his fingers through his hair. Louis held his hand, rubbing his thumb over his knuckles, while Harry did the same with his other hand.

Sure he didn't feel to great, but he was loved, and the boys always made it a little easier. 

XX

Hi? Hey..... sorry :(

So this sucked ass but I'm really trying to do 17 things at once. I figured an update is still an update, and its the least I could do. 

On other news, the famfic I'm writing for you all is coming a long, and chapters should be posted soon.

Thank you for you patience and support. 

Still taking requests (Its just taking me longer to get to them) 

Love love love