Nightmare

Niall-13, Harry-17, Liam-18, Zayn-18, Louis-19  *Narry Centric

Niall woke with a jolt, gasping out for breathe. Tears spilled out of his eyes as he glanced at the clock. It was 2am. Whimpering, he stumbled out of bed and into the closet room. Harrys room.

"Haz?" Niall whimpered opening the door. "Hazzy, wake up please," Niall shook the older lad awake.

"What? Hm, Niall?" Harry groaned, waking up.

Niall let out a small cry and Harry immediately woke at that. "Niall? What's wrong buddy?"

"H-h-had a nightmare Haz!" the small boy wailed. Reaching his arms up for Harry in a very child like manner.

"Aw NiNi, it's okay I'm here," harry cooed, lifting the boy up onto the bed and into his lap.

Niall just sobbed into Harrys chest and clutched onto his t-shirt.

"What did you dream about Nialler?" Harry asked, running his hand through the blonde soft hair.

"Don't remember," Niall whimpered.

"Shhh it's okay, calm down buddy," Harry shushed the boy, holding him tight.

As Nialls cries slowed, Harry began to hum to the small boy, rocking him gently. 

Within a few minutes, Nialls breath became steady, and the boy was fast asleep. Harry layer down with the boy still cuddled into him, and fell asleep too.

XX

Hey hey, short update but more is to come. Request are being taken and I'll try to write more of this soon. I have exams this week, and then I will be out for summer and have more time to write. Lots of love, happy Sunday <3