A Little Left Out Part 2

"You three, with me. Let's chat."

The four older boys wondered out of Nialls room and into the living room where they all sat down.

"Someone care to explain why Niall is sobbing his eyes out? I can't leave you lot alone for thirty minutes before shit goes down?! What the hell happened?" Louis asked expectingly.

"What! You can't put the blame on us, I'm just as oblivious as you," Liam responded. 

"Yeah Lou, that's not fair. I found him crying, I don't know the cause of his tears," Zayn chipped in. 

"Ugh well someone must have a slight idea?   Let's relive the morning shall we. I was downstairs studying when Niall came down asking for someone to play with. I told him to go play with you lads. Next thing I know he's sobbing so harshly he's exhausted himself. Do you see how the dots line up that you all did something? So enlighten me with the rest huh," Louis spoke, sending pointed looks to his brothers.

A hint of realization past through Harrys eyes and he dropped his head into his hands, letting out a sigh. "Damn it. It's my fault, I didn't mean to make him cry."

"What did you do Haz? Better to tell us now so we can fix it," Louis spoke. 

Zayn rested an arm on Harrys shoulder and Liam gave a sad sort of supportive smile. 

Harry nodded, "Well, Me, Zayn and Li were all hanging out in my room when Niall barged in. I might have yelled at him for not knocking and threw a pillow at him. Fuck I didn't mean to hurt his feelings Lou, I didn't," Harry emphasized.

Liam sighed as he recalled the events and Zayn let out whisper, "Fuck."

"Guys, you know Niall is littler than you, he's much more sensitive too. You can't just treat him like he isn't your brother when you were already hanging out and he just wanted to be included," Louis scolded. 

"We know. I'm sorry," Harry replied. The other boys nodded in agreement. 

"I'm gonna bring Ni down, apologize to him not me," Louis said, standing up and heading into Nialls room. 

.

.

Louis sat down on the small boys bed, admiring how adorable his baby brother looked, aside from his tear stained cheeks. 

He lightly rubbed his exposed belly, waking up the boy. Niall blinked his eyes open. They were still red and puffy, but still had that blue innocents. 

"Hey baby, you're ok," Louis said.

"Lou Lou," Niall mumbled reaching up for his eldest brother. 

Louis lifted the boy out of bed and up onto his lap, wrapping his arms around the small boy and rubbing his back gently.

"I think we need to go talk to your brother huh NiNi?" Louis asked, kissing his head.

Niall whimpered and snuggled further into Louis.

"Shh its okay, they love you," Louis cooed, picking up the small boy and carrying him into the living room where the other boys were. 

Upon seeing his brothers, tears pricked into his eyes as Louis sat down. Niall cuddled into his lap, one hand tangled in Louis' soft hair at the back of his neck. A self soothing method Niall had always done. 

"Hey Nialler, were so sorry we hurt your feelings buddy," Liam started, sitting down next to the two. 

Niall just nodded, and Liam rubbed the boys back. 

Zayn sat down next to Liam, "Niall we love you so much, and love hanging out with you. We shouldn't have left you out that's not okay."

Harry came and sat at the other side of Louis. "It's my fault Nialler, I was very rude to you and that wasn't nice. Your my baby brother and I love you so much okay. I'm sorry, we love you."

Niall looked up at each of his brothers and saw the sincerity in their eyes. He couldn't stay mad. He knew they were older and didn't always what him around. That was okay. That was expected. He knew they loved him regardless.

Niall reached his arms out for Zayn first. Zayn took the small boy into his arms and hugged him on his lap. "It's okay Zaynie, I love you."

"I love you too buddy, always and forever," Zayn replied.

Niall reached out for Liam next. "I love you LiLi, I forgive you."

"I love you so much my little leprechaun. How about I teach you some guitar this weekend huh?" Liam said, stroking Nialls soft blonde hair. 

Niall nodded and lastly, reached out for Harry. Harry took the boy and stood up with Niall on his hip. 

"HAZZY, put me downnnn!" Niall giggled. 

"No can do baby. I love you I love you I love you, and I'm so sorry," Harry said. Holding the boy close. 

Niall wrapped his arms around Harrys neck and relaxed into his hold. "It's okay Harry I love you too."

"Aright! Give me my baby!" Louis said standing up and taking Niall from Harry, holding the blonde boy on his hip. 

"Lou! M'not a baby," Niall laughed, wrapping his arms around Louis' neck and giving him a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

"No but your my baby," Louis said. "Now how about we all cuddle up and watch a movie?"

.

.

And that's just what they did. The brothers gathered around all cuddled up, watching Toy Story. The brothers really did love each other, that much was obvious.