School

Harry- 17, Liam-18 (Harry's best friend), Louis- 35 (Papa), Zayn- 34 (Dad), Niall- 6 (Harry's little brother)

It was finally Friday at the Tomlinson household, and Harry had just gotten home from school, along with his best friend Liam. The two boys were having a sleepover.  

Zayn, Niall and Harry's dad was currently at the elementary school picking up Niall, while Louis, their papa, was making the teens a snack in the kitchen. Harry was talking to his papa (Louis) while Liam was in the bathroom.

Suddenly, the door was opened and Zayn (dad) walked in carrying a sleepy Niall on his hip to the kitchen. 

"Hey baby, how was school?" Louis (papa) said taking his smallest son from his husbands arms. 

Niall shrugged and gave his papa a cuddle. Truth is school hadn't been the best, he missed his family and hadn't made any friends yet, he was a rather shy boy. After cuddling his dads all he really wanted was to watch Spider-Man with his older brother Harry. Harry could always cheer Niall up. 

"Bubu," Niall whimpered, reaching out for Harry.

Harry took Niall into his arms and cuddled him close, Niall wrapped his little legs around Harry's waist and hid his face in his brothers neck.

"Hey buddy, what's wrong?" Harry asked rocking the boy in his arms.

Niall looked up at Harry as tears welled up in his eyes. "Still don't have any friends. Too scared to talk to them," Niall whimpered as the tears spilled down his cheeks. 

"Aww don't cry its okay to be scared," Harry said whipping his tears. 

Just then, Liam walked back into the room. Niall had no idea Liam was here so he was shocked to see his favorite person besides his family here. 

"LiLi!" Niall wailed, reaching his arms out for the teen, who was almost like another brother for Niall.

"Aww Nialler," Liam said, reaching for the small blonde he adored. "Don't cry love," Liam soothed bouncing the boys like you would a toddler. 

After cuddling with Liam, Niall reached for his papa(Louis).  Louis gladly took his son and held him close. Zayn (dad) rubbed circles on his sons back while he calmed down. 

"You're alright," Louis (papa) whispered to his son. Niall nodded and dried his eyes. 

"M'alright," Niall repeated. 

"It's okay to be scared NiNi, I know new people is hard, but I promise if you just try and talk to another kid they would love to be your friend, okay," Harry said to his brother.

"Okay," Niall said, "I-I I can try and talk to Miles he said he liked my shoes, maybe he can be my friend."

"That sounds lovely, now go watch some TV huh? I'm sure LiLi and Haz wouldn't mind watching at least one episode of Spider-Man with you," Zayn (dad) said.

"Yeah Nialler lets go," Liam said.

Niall took both of the older boys hands and went to the living room.

Harry was thankful to have a friend like Liam who cared so deeply about Niall. 

They spent the next hour watching spider man and cuddling Niall.

Once Niall went to bed the boys had a wonderful sleepover.

When school rolled around the next week, Niall listened to his families advice and spoke to Miles, who was now his best friend.

Everything worked out perfectly for the boys.

xx

Happy Sunday everyone!

Let me know if you have any requests

Enjoy

Love you lots