You Mean More

Niall-15, Liam- 19, Harry- 18, Louis- 19, Zayn- 17

XX

It was no secret that Nialls life was hard. The boy had grown up with an alcoholic mother, and a workaholic dad, who beat the littlest boy until his brothers found out. His dad was in jail currently. His mom did nothing. His older brothers made it a little easier though. 

Liam was the oldest. Nialls 19 year old brother was protective, there was no arguing with that. He was a muscular, intimidating fellow who was known to get into fights. To anyone on the outside, Liam was a real bad boy, but on the inside, well Niall knew the kind, gentle side of Liam. He knew the Liam that never hurt him or his brother Harry. 

Harry. Harry was the middle child. The 18 year olds wild curls and stunning green eyes always held protection and kindness. Harry was tall, like Liam. He was never one to let down a fight, though he didn't fight as often as Liam. Harry dated a boy called Louis Tomlinson. Louis had been like another brother to Niall, and the couple was the definition of goals. Harry was overall a sweetheart who could kick your ass.   

Niall looked up to his brothers a lot. Literally he looked up to them (haha). Niall stood at about 5'4 while his brothers were around 6'1. Niall was the baby. More than anyone's, he was his brothers baby. 

Their house was small. The three boys shared a room, while their mom had their own. A small kitchen and one bathroom held the rest of the area. It worked, and Niall was okay with it. He was. 

.

Niall entered the house after school and immediately ran up to his room, avoiding his mom. It was finally Friday, and the 15 year old was ready to do nothing but be with Liam and Harry. Or not.. 

Upon entering his room, Niall saw Louis and Harry making out, and Liam chatting with a boy he had never seen. Niall was always shy and never good with new people, due to his fathers abuse. His brothers and Louis were the only people he even hung out with. 

"Louis, Haz quit having sex the baby's home. Hey Ni," Liam said, throwing a pillow at the couple. 

"NIALLLLLER!!!" Louis interrupted, leaving from his spot on Harrys bed and grabbing the small blonde. Louis threw Niall over his shoulder and brought him over to Harrys bed, plopping the boy down on Harrys lap.

"Hey Niall, how was school bud," Harry asked, hugging the boy in his lap. 

Niall hugged back and hid his face in Harrys neck. "Good, who's here?" He asked shyly. 

"Go over and ask LiLi okay?" Harry said, setting the boy on his feet. 

"Kay," Niall replied shyly, walking over to his eldest brother hesitantly. 

"It's okay come here Nialler," Liam said, holding out his arms for the boy. 

Niall shuffled over into his arms, and looked wearily up at the mysterious boy. 

The boy looked older. He had raven hair styled up fiercely, and beautiful hazel eyes. Multiple tattoos littered his body. He remained calm and collected, gentle even, as he smiled at the boy.

"Niall, this is Zayn. He just moved in across the street," Liam said. 

"Oh. H-h-hi Zayn," Niall mumbled, 

"Hello Niall, your brothers have told me lots about you," Zayn said nicely. 

Thus started a friendship that must have been made by the stars.

.

.

*Two Years Later

It was no secret that Niall and Zayn became close. They were best friends, brothers really. Zayn was protective and cared so much for the littler boy, while Niall was a little ball of sunshine, who needed his best friend.