Shortie and Muscles | Gatotkaca x Reader

Written: 03-05-2021

➳ Petite!Reader
➳ Name-calling

This was requested by a reader! Apologies in advance, this is not what I expected. I tried to incorporate some feelings, yaknow ;-;

»»—-—««

"Hmm..." You eyed the red envelope in front of you, prodding it warily as you shot glances at the male in front of you. "What's this?"

"Open it. It's not going to kill you."

The buff male stared at you in disbelief for questioning his good motives. The envelope contained something that you yearned to have, though you have no clue about the contents inside. It is surprisingly flat, which all the more gave you the rights to doubt it.

"Who knows what you're up to all the time?" you scoffed in response as you picked the envelope up by its edge, shaking the flimsy paper.

"(Y/N), I swear to the Lord if you don't open it this instant, I will fling you down the building," Gatotkaca threatened, finally losing his patience as you kept inspecting the "foreign" paper in your hands.

"Ok, sheesh," you tutted. "Did something crawl up your ass and died?"

The heavily built fighter instead waved for you to hurry open the envelope, wanting to get this done and over. Carefully, you tore off the edges and pulled out two long reflective strips that resembled a pair of tickets.

"Ehhhh—" You gave Gatotkaca a funny look and lightly jabbed him in the ribs. "You're kidding me."

"I'm not." The fighter felt smug as you gaped at him, eyes lighting up in amazement at how he managed to get hold of these limited-edition tickets.

The latest boxing championship held in the area, in your hands, are tickets to access the event. Even though you are an avid fan of Paquito, a rising star in the boxing world, it would take ages for you to scrape and work your ass off to see him live as the tickets are expensive. But somehow, your best friend managed to get his hands on them.

"Wha—it's happening in an hour?!" You screeched as your eyes landed on the details.
Shoving the tickets into Gatokaca's hands, you hurried around the room for a change of clothes, stripping out of your pyjamas along the way.

"C'mon, (Y/N)," The fighter let out a loud groan as he slapped his hands over his eyes, covering his sight. "We've gone over this. You're supposed to give a warning before you start taking off your clothes."

"Dude, it's not like you have never seen those assets before," you nonchalantly shrugged as you slipped on a pair of black boots.

The corners of Gatokaca's lips pulled back in a grimace as his face turned a different shade in mortification. He could not believe his ears, much less your brazenness. "That's it. You're shameless."

"No, hun." Throwing your head back as you sashayed over to the door, you sent a wink over. "It's called confidence."

"Are you coming or not?"

"Hey, wait up!"

Gatokaca silently observed you with a smile as you excitedly tugged him around the array of food stalls. Not a fool, he knew he would end up paying for all the snacks and desserts you get. Nevertheless, he still spoils you indifferently, often generously purchasing more so that you can stock up the mini pantry in your room.

"Slow down, or you'll get hurt," the fighter warned as you let go of his arm and pranced from stall to stall.

"I'll be fine!" You stopped in your tracks to awe over the rows of ice cream on display. "Gatot, can we get this?"

Turning around, you smacked into something solid and fell onto your butt, hard. You held in the string of curses that clawed up your throat as you got up and rubbed your sore bottom.

"Hey, watch it, you little pipsqueak!"

A ruffian shoved his face in front of you and sneered, his unpleasant breath causing you to shrink back as it smacked your face full force. He straightened up and flexed his large flabby arms, the sight of you 'cowering' away feeding his overly inflated ego as he tried to intimidate you.

"Get away from me, you smelly buffoon," you blurted out your thoughts, nose scrunching up in disgust as you turned to the side and feigned puke.

"What did you say?!" Seething mad with steam practically coming off in waves, the ruffian rolled up his sleeves. "Are you itching for a fight?!"

Now, the unruly so-called buffoon is unreasonably causing a commotion, catching the attention of everyone as murmurs swarmed the area. All the while, you were unsuccessfully trying to fend off the drops of spit spewing out as he continued barking out nasty remarks.

For starters, you are petite, your height only reaching up to the chest of the brute. You can now imagine how tall you are when placed beside Gatotkaca. About to immerse yourself in your bubble of height comparison, you were abruptly interrupted by something that landed on your cheek.

"Eww, quit yapping like a bitch in heat," you grimaced in disgust, hurriedly wiping off the spit with the back of your sleeve.

"What did you say, you shrew?!"

What the ruffian failed to recognise was the travelling companion who stood behind you all along, facial features creasing into a frown as he looked on, unamused.

"And who do you think you are calling a shrew?" Gatotkaca intervened, his hand landing hard on the ruffian's shoulder and grip tightening with each gritted word, making the latter tense up in shock and fear. "Care to throw out more insults? Each name-call is equivalent to a punch in the gut."

After a series of splutters, pleads, and apologies, the brute took off in embarrassment for messing with the wrong people.

"The fight is starting, and I got us popcorn and hotdogs. Let's go, shortie."

"I'm not a shortie!" you huffed in annoyance.

"Sure. Whatever floats your boat, pipsqueak."

»»—-—««

I... have another request owo