Reward for Work | Alucard x Reader

Written: 12-08-2020

Edited: 03-05-2021

»»—-—««

"Stop, it h-hurts," you whined at the unbearable feeling.

"I can't take this a-anymore..."

Sensing the stretch of your muscles, you gasped out at the familiar excruciating pain that coursed through your body. Sweat trickled down your forehead and chest, staining the white tank top as your bare arms and legs glistened with beads of salty water.

Trying to exceed your limits proved to be an impossible feat. You gritted your teeth and willed your arms to move. Legs forming into a bend, you tried to pull yourself upwards, resulting in another painful cry at the intense clench of your abdomen as you did so. "Urgh..."

Loud grunts and groans reverberated throughout the rather vacant gym, aside from the couple. As it is a holiday, the people in the Moniyan Empire were spending their precious time outside of their usual routine.

"Come on, (Y/N)," Alucard cooed sweetly from the side. "You're almost there. Just one more to go!"

"Screw yourself!" you cursed out as you heaved and pulled yourself up, your chin barely raised over the bar before you dangled loosely from it as all parts of your body, except the arms, relaxed.

You regretted your decision to accept your boyfriend's offer. It felt like taking multiple trips down to hell and passing all of the gates. Though the pain proved that the two of you are on the right track, your body ached so badly, and the tiredness made you want to curl into a ball on the floor and snooze away.

During the first week, your body was not used to this extensive workout, and you would end up emptying your guts after the session. Gradually, your body started accepting the changes after the major and minor tweaks to the training plan.

As the training progresses on, the intensity of it also increases. It got so tiring to the point that you ended up knocking out like a light after reaching your room. Worse, despite all the filth and the feeling of disgust, you would collapse on your fluffy bed immediately, without a care in the world. And those are times where your boyfriend has to step in, drag you to the bathroom and help you freshen up.

"There you go! Great job, (Y/N)!" Alucard praised at the sight of you finishing the last of your workout, and he clapped his hands in approval.

"I think... y-you need to catch me," you gasped out weakly as your grip on the metal bars started to slip.

You felt yourself falling and you braced for impact. You were prepared to grace the floor with a kiss from your lips. However, before your body could crumble to the ground like a shabby tower of building blocks, a pair of muscular arms went around your waist and pulled you up to his chest, the line of veins on the arms exposing themselves for a moment at the mere action.

"I've got you."

"Thanks," you breathed out as Alucard managed to catch your falling figure.

Your previous workout has sapped away the strength in your body, leaving behind a skeleton with air-filled muscles. With legs void of any feeling, you could not find the bare minimum of energy to stand, much less walk.

"Easy there, babe," Alucard chuckled as he held onto your motionless figure.

"I can't feel my body," you grumbled sourly in response and turned away with a pout. " You have to piggyback me."

"Yes yes, it's my fault for asking you to do five hundred pull-ups. As an apology from me, I shall do whatever you ask of me. How does that sound?" Alucard hummed as he lowered you onto your feet and hunched over with a bend of his back.

"Alright!"

With a change in mood, you smiled as you stood on a pair of wobbly legs, carefully supporting yourself before climbing onto Alucard's back with clumsiness. With a hup, he hoisted you slightly higher in his hold as he straightened his back. His arms went around your thighs to support your weight, and you grabbed onto him securely as he started walking back to your room.

Alucard dropped you off in the bathroom with a slam of the door before heading to the wardrobe to get towels and a spare change of clothes for you. You stripped out of your gym clothes, dumped them in the hamper and proceeded to turn the shower faucet.

You came out of the shower first and you speed-walked to your bed, instantly flopping onto it with a plop. Due to the comfortable feeling, your eyelids were on the verge of closing. Talk about being exhausted to the core.

Your eyes snapped open when you heard rustling. Craning your neck, you saw Alucard coming out of the bathroom in his glory with just a towel wrapped around his waist. Drops of water trickled down his tousled hair and body. At that moment, he looked like a greek god, dripping with handsomeness.

The drops of water slid down Alucard's body in a sensual motion, as if taunting you. Unconsciously, you licked your lips as you swept your gaze up and down his figure, your tiredness from before quickly disappearing into thin air. Your eyes crinkled with mischief.

"Say, Alu, you said you'll be at my beck and call for the day, right?" you asked sweetly and gave Alucard a closed-eye smile, beckoning him over with a come-hither motion of your finger.

Chuckling, Alucard strode over to the side of the bed. He gave a slight bow, his frame easily towering over yours as he bent over. "Yes, milady. All you have to do is speak, and your wish will be my command."

"Then..." you gave your boyfriend an evil grin as your mind started to concoct wicked thoughts that could put people to shame.

Trailing your finger up the towel that hung around Alucard's waist, you stopped at the band of it. You gave a gentle tug, causing the knot to come undone. The large towel fell to the floor in a heap, resting beside his feet.

"Please me."

»»—-—««

LMAO my laziness has ultimately reached the peak...