Remedy | Hanzo x Reader

Written: 23-06-2020

Edited: 29-06-2020

➳ Sick!Reader
➳ Mild steamy scenes at the end

»»—-—««

Your body twitched at the unbearable feeling. You previously ignored the earlier symptoms your body displayed, thinking it is just an effect from the ever-changing weather. How you wish you did not because you were now extremely sick.

You curled up into a ball under the huge duvet as hacking coughs escaped your mouth. The duvet was thick enough for your shivering form. One of your legs was out of the duvet, exposed to the chilly air, as you tried to balance the one moment of feeling hot and the other, cold. You felt as if you were in Antarctica but scientifically speaking, your brain is just tricking you. Internally, you were burning up.

Puffs of breath raggedly escaped your mouth as you wheezed uncomfortably. Your nose was like the clogged sewage pipe and, you have to resort to taking short breaths through your mouth.

You found it taxing to move. Even a simple act like sitting up was strenuous. Each motion will result in your head starting to spin, and a wave of nausea will pass over you. Hence, you decided to lessen unnecessary movements.

You have lessons today but, after much pressuring from your boyfriend, you chose to stay at home and behave yourself. After all, you would not want to worry your boyfriend over you passing out midway.

You stared up at the empty white ceiling, feeling your eyelids starting to get heavy.

Slowly, sleep took over.

You faintly heard the jingling of keys and shuffling of feet in your sleep. You were contented right now and, you further tucked yourself under the duvet.

You were feeling needy and, your current state yearned for companionship. In this big apartment, loneliness was slowly itching its way into your heart. You hated being sick.

"(Y/N)?" a voice that you came to love echoed throughout the silent house.

You longed to see him. Scratch that, you needed him now. After much effort in trying to open your tightly glued eyelids, you managed to crack open both eyes.

"Urgh..." you groaned.

"(Y/N), are you there?" Hanzo called out as he came into your room.

"H-Hanzo..." you rasped out painfully once you saw his figure from your peripherals.

Hanzo appeared in all of his glory, carrying a white bag of medicines he picked up from the nearby pharmacy store. "I got your medicines."

Seeing the state you were in, Hanzo felt sorry. You face was flushed and, you looked worn out. Your nose was red from all the blowings and rubbings you did to clear the blockage.

You attempted to sit up slowly so you will not feel like emptying your guts out. Taking the glass of warm water from Hanzo, you popped many different pills into your mouth and swallowed them. Your face comically scrunched up at the bitter taste.

Staring at Hanzo with a slight pout, you patted your bed. Taking off his mask, he beckoned your call and lowered himself onto it. With your arms outstretched, you crawled onto his lap. Your arms went around his neck and, you leaned into him. Nuzzling into the crook of his neck, you relished in the warmth of his body and inhaled the musky scent he emitted.

"I missed you," you mumbled needily, tightening your hold on him.

Returning your hug, Hanzo's hands stroked your back comfortingly. He whispered sweet nothings into your ear and occasionally pressed a kiss to your temple. "You'll feel better soon," he reassured.