Book Lover | Cecilion x Reader

Written: 08-06-2021

➳ Shy!Reader

Finally, our favourite blood demon ʕ≧ᴥ≦ʔ Meanwhile, I lowkey miss lemons... ಥ ̯ ಥ

»»—-—««

As the giant blazing orb dipped below the horizon, the night instantly bustled to life. The man cloaked in red tugged on his hood with his free hand, determined to keep his identity a secret as the dark clothing concealed his skin and facial features. Under the illuminating street lights, the two of you weaved in and out of the traffic of people as he allowed you to pull him along.

"Hurry, we're about to miss the opening hours!" You gasped out in between breaths as you run, desperately trying to cover more distance while the taller male followed suit.

"We'll be fine, (Y/N)." Cecilion felt your fingers tightened around his, and he gripped your hand reassuringly in response. "Twenty minutes till closing."

Once the heavy intricate designs came into view, you skidded to a stop right before the pair of wooden doors. Due to the abrupt action, Cecilion firmly dug his heels into the ground and managed to avoid bumping into your frame. Never letting go of his hand, you pushed open the door and entered the library with him in tow.

For someone meek and shy, the books are your favourite companion and reading them is a splendid way to pass the hours and minutes. You often spend most of your time on your loveseat as you immersed in the paragraphs of words, particularly loving it the most when it rained as you stayed oblivious to your surroundings.

Cecilion always has a hard time trying to grasp your attention. Once you started reading, he knew it would be difficult to pry your eyes away from the literature. It even crossed his mind that your love for books might surpass the love you have for him. Though, he paid no heed to it. After all, they're not living breathing organisms or blood banks.

However, your lover found a solution. Peppering light kisses on the side of your face, he would slowly trail his lips down to your jawline, effectively breaking you away from the book as you coughed and spluttered in embarrassment, a faint shade of red warmly fanned across your cheeks.

Here you are, in the town's library, trying to find the final edition to your much-beloved fantasy collection. You knew the book's location, and it took you no time in arriving at the allocated shelf. Though, there is a problem.

Following the labels, your eyes wandered higher as they skimmed across the rows of titles, and you soon found yourself craning your neck. Much to your delight, your eyes landed on a familiar title, and you beamed. However, your happiness was short-lived when you realised that the book is on the highest shelf, way out of your reach. Aw, shucks.

The blood demon let out a soft chuckle once he saw you biting your lips in frustration, a frown etching itself on your face. He stood behind you with folded arms, patiently waiting for you to seek help from him. Nevertheless, you were determined to rely on yourself and retrieve the book. And so, it became a scene of amusement as he watched you repeatedly hopped on the same spot like a helpless bunny.

How cute. The things you'd do for love.

"All you ever need to do is ask, my lady," Cecilion shifted closer and softly murmured into your ear, his honeyed voice smoothly reminding you of his presence which also sent a tingle down your spine.

"But you always want something in return." You spun around and puffed up your cheeks, giving Cecilion a sulky pout as you peered at him with your large doe eyes.

"A kiss is all I ask for," the blood demon breathed out and caressed your cheek adoringly with the back of his hand, his voice trailing off towards the end. "And those eyes of yours are my weakness."

You tugged on the sleeve of Cecilion's cloak childishly and stared at him like a lost puppy, your stubbornness refusing to budge an inch. He lightly tapped his foot and stood his ground, his scarlet orbs lighting up with a flicker of excitement as he waited for those words from your mouth.

"You know I'm not a fan of displaying affection in public..." Letting out a faint yet audible whine of displeasure, you fidgeted and observed your shoes with deep interest.

"Your call, my lady," your lover coaxed teasingly. "However, we only have five minutes left."

As if on cue, a gentle chime echoed throughout the library, signalling the approach of the closing hours. You snapped your head up in alarm as a panicky look crossed your face. All the while, your lover smirked as he observed the myriad of expressions you displayed, lowkey enjoying them to his heart's content.

"Baby... please?" Finally giving in, you pleaded with Cecilion to help retrieve the book from the top shelf. You needed it right now, and you are willing to do whatever it takes in your sane mind to get your hands on that treasure.

Cecilion gave you a cheeky smile in return as he reached up with ease and grabbed the book from above your head. Leaning over slightly, he gestured to his face expectingly. You nervously looked around for any signs of people before standing on your tiptoes and closed in on his face, preparing to deliver a chaste kiss to his cheeks.

Your lover, on the other hand, has other plans. On a whim, he turned, and you instead made contact with his pair of pale lips. He snaked an arm around your waist instantly and pulled you closer to his body. You let out a feeble yelp when his lips devoured yours without warning, bringing you in for a heated, passionate kiss that momentarily took you by surprise.

Cecilion teasingly tugged and nibbled on your luscious lips with his pearly whites, successfully eliciting a sexy groan from you. The cool air around felt warmer as things between you two spiced up. You moaned into the deep kiss when he sensually sucked on your wet appendage, only for you to harshly break away when you felt oxygen-deprived.

Gazing into your partner's scarlet orbs, both of you panted for air from the previous exchange as the tinge of desire within showed no signs of fading. At this moment, you want him just as much he does you.

"One minute."

Like a harsh slap across your face, your eyes widened in horror at what just unfolded. You hurriedly grabbed the book from Cecilion's hands and speedily made your way to the check-out counter.

"This is why I only do kisses during our private time, you ass." You bashfully covered your mouth with a hand in a bid to conceal your swollen lips as you grumbled like a cute angry chipmunk.

Meanwhile, the blood demon softly chuckled and licked his unnoticeable canines as he watched your delicious retreating figure, presumably thinking of ways to take it up a notch and continue the feasting once the two of you are back home.

You're his sole delicacy.

»»—-—««

At this point, I just want to kms AHHHH- I deleted my list of requests by accident and there's no way to recover it... Y'all I'm sorry if I missed out on the specified content :(
I can only vaguely remember the requested characters oml '•̥ ᵔ •̥'
*ᶜʳᶦᵉˢ*