Thirty Nine: Suite Discussions

writers block am I right 😳 sorry for the wait, I literally started all over bc I hated the first draft of this.
-

ex. of their suites

 of their suites

Reese «

Sierra and I had to rush a bit to get to dinner, but we made decent time. The night consisted of mostly the adults talking amongst themselves about the resort, and their plans for the weekend— while Sierra and I mostly made conversation with Noel.

Afterwards my uncles, Cynthia, and my mom went down to a bar for drinks— leaving Sierra and Noel babysitting the boys, and my Dad and I heading back to our suites.

Talk about a long day.

Once we were alone in the elevator, I decided I'd try and strike up conversation with him. We hadn't had much time to catch up since we'd been on this trip.

"Why didn't you go to the bar with everyone else?"

"Never been a drinker. Your mom handles it better than I do." He chuckled.

"I don't drink too much myself."

"Yeah right. I just hope Farrah doesn't get too drunk-"

"Dad..stop there." I said, as we were getting out of the elevator.

"Before you go to your room, I wanna ask you something." He said looking me up and down.

Here we go. Play it cool.

"What'd you and Sierra do all afternoon?"

"I was showing her around. She's never been h-"

"There's a hickey on your neck. Fix that before your mom sees and tries to have a talk with you."

"I will."

So much for playing it cool.

"Mhm. Well I guess I'm gonna go to bed. Tell your mom to text me when she's on her way up so I can get the door for her? I'll be damned if my son is getting more action than me tonight-"

"Wait..before you go to bed. You got a minute to talk?"

Sierra « mature content

After dinner, I decided to go up to Noel's suite with her and the boys. Although she was a bit younger than me, during dinner her and I really connected.

"And then my dad was like shut up and then my daddy was like don't tell me to shut up and then my dad was like-"

"Grayson..you told this story three times today. I doubt Sierra wants to hear it again." Noel sighed.

"But this is the good part." Lou said in between yawns.

"I think you two are ready for bed. Go ahead in the room, your dads will probably be here in a little bit."