Twenty: Alone

I saw this on the obscure wattpad side of Tumblr and...
i do be disguised as an American girl tho 😌🤠🇺🇸💅🏽

Reese «

"No girls, no alcohol, no parties, no-"

"Mom, I know." I told her.

Instead of leaving early Thursday morning as I assumed, their flight was late Wednesday night. Sierra was asleep upstairs, while I was down here saying my goodbyes.

"You know which card to get food with. Don't go crazy on the spending."

"Okay dad."

"Mhm. Farrah you can go ahead to the car, I wanna talk to Reese alone for a little." My dad said, staring directly at me.

Fuck.

My mom grabbed her purse, before heading toward the door.

"Be safe, love you Reese."

"Love you too..." I told her, bracing myself for my dad's rant.

"So." He said once she was gone.

"So?"

"Sierra."

"What about her?"

"We're leaving you two here alone. Please, Reese. Don't..do..it."

"Dad..I wouldn't. You know that."

"You also said you'd be responsible at that party, and you two were drinking."

I forgot he knew about that.

"I can assure you, no sex or anything will be happening. She's not like that."

"And you are, Reese?"

"Bad choice of words. Point is, it's not gonna happen. Me and Sierra aren't like you and mom as teenagers. We can control ourselves."

"Funny. So you're not lying to yourself anymore, you like her?"

"I do."

"And you can be here alone with her for four days..without ANYTHING happening?"

"Yes sir."

"Okay. Be good, don't upset your mother."

"I would never."

"Good. I'm gonna head out, after I leave get some sleep, you and Sierra are gonna miss school tomorrow but that doesn't mean sleep all day."

"I won't."

I will.

The next morning, I was up at around 10. Sierra had gotten up with me— but not for long since she'd gone back to sleep. I wasn't sure if she was still annoyed with me from yesterday, but I wanted to hang out with her regardless.

"Wake yo ass up!" I said, shaking Sierra in her bed.

"What the hell are you doing?" She groaned.

"I'm bored..let's have a slumber party." I said, getting into the bed with her.

"Let me sleep."

"No. What's up, you mad at me?"

"No Reese, I'm not." She said, sitting up.

We sat in a comfortable silence for a few seconds.

I guess she let it go.

"Reese..please. I won't keep begging you. Tell me about the pills."