Thirty four: Rush

yeah yeah I know.

unedited*

Reese «

I pulled up to Sierra's house just around 9:00. It wasn't often I was dishonest with my parents, but tonight..telling them I had to finish a project with Aidan seemed like the smartest thing to do.

I'd convinced my dad my project had to be submitted by 12, so he gave me until 12:30 to be back home.

Plenty of time.

I texted her letting her know I was outside, before I made my way up to the front door.

I waited for almost no time, before the door swung open— revealing her in a familiar looking navy blue baggy tee shirt, and white shorts.

"Come in." She smiled.

"Sierra when did you steal my shirt?" I said, examining her body as I walked in.

"Steal is a strong word. Let me show you my room." She said, grabbing my hand.

She led me down a long hall, eventually to the room at the very end.

Her bedroom was dimly lit, with all of her lights being off— except for a torchiere floor lamp in the corner.

"A king sized bed? You're 5'4." I chuckled, taking a seat on the neatly made bed.

"Cynthia got me so many things to make the space more comfortable, the bed is a bit large-"

"WAIT." I said, gasping loudly.

"What??"

Sierra «

Reese quickly jumped up from my bed, making his way to the other side of the room.

"The pole!! This is what I came for." He said, grabbing it with one hand.

"Reese please." I said rolling my eyes.

"Babyyyy you're not even ready."

He did a dance around the pole, keeping his eyes on me the whole time.

"Don't just watch Sierra, I'm gonna need some tips."

"You look stupid." I said, watching him stumble in attempts to do a trick.

"And yet you won't look away."

"Reese come sit down."

"Fine, but you owe me for that show. I take cards." He said, coming over and sitting next to me on the bed.

-

Reese and I laid in my bed, talking about everything and everyone— nonstop for nearly an hour. We hadn't even turned on the tv like we originally planned..we just..talked. And I was enjoying it.

"Alright. I have an idea." He said, with his eyes shifting towards me.

"What is it?"

"I hope I won't regret this...but for five minutes. I can ask you anything. And you can ask me anything. And we have to tell the truth, no matter what. No dodging it."

"Ha..let's do it. I have nothing to hide." I told him.

"Mhm. Set the timer."

I grabbed my phone, before setting a timer to go off at exactly five minutes.

"Let's begin." I said, setting the phone down.

"I'll start. Sierra. Be honest. Do you read book porn?"

"Reese what is it with you and this book porn? Stop listening to Aiden."

"Answer the question."