Fifteen: Never Have I Ever

Reese «

Reese «

It was different waking up for school and having to get ready alongside Sierra, but it wasn't all bad.

Once we got to school, things felt normal. First period was the same as always, with Sierra and I goofing off all class...except you could tell that today (and hopefully going forward) she seemed so much happier.

That was drastically different from second period, where I had art with Aiden. It was odd that I hadn't heard much from him during the weekend, but it was even more weird that the wasn't his usual self in class.

"You good bro? You're quiet today."

"I'm good...just tired. How are things going with Sierra?"

"My mom is helping her figure some shit out. It's been good."

"Cool." He said, going back to sketching in his book.

"How's everything with you and Nivea? I know you two have been hanging out."

"It's been pretty cool, we went out the other night."

"And what did you two do...?"

"Aye, I don't kiss and tell." He chuckled.

"Shit, I know what that means. But for real though, you been so quiet this weekend. We gotta have some fun today. After school me and Sierra are coming to your crib."

"Did you ask Sierra if she wants to do that? She can be kind of shy sometimes.."

"She'll wanna do it. Especially if your sister will be there. You know they're like best friends now."

"I guess that could be fun. My parents won't be there though, they're in Jamaica."

"My nigga, that's even better. We can make it a function."

"I don't know about that..but you guys can come over."

-

Sierra «

"After we got home from the party, he was pissed."

"Pissed because you were drunk? Or pissed because of Garret?" Aisha said.

"Both? I guess? I don't know."

Aisha and I spent most of our Ceramics period going over each event of my weekend, and how my 'new life' was going.

"I may be crazy, but he seems jealous that you like Garret..and with you staying at his house for these two weeks, those feelings are just gonna grow and grow-"

"There are no feelings Aisha. Stop."

"Mmm I don't know. I mean, I remember when him and Aiden were freshman and he had that crush on you. Maybe he never got over it."

"Wait what? He didn't have a crush on me freshman year.."

"Yes he- he never told you?"

"Aisha what are you talking about?" I said, rolling my eyes.