Twenty Six: Steam

bloodclot.

Reese «

Hot water cascaded down from the shower head. The bathroom was brimmed with a thick haze, but I still hadn't fully undressed.

"If you don't feel comfortable, that's completely alright." I told Sierra, who was staring at the floor.

Her previously straightened hair was beginning to curl back up from the mist in the atmosphere.

"Sierra.."

She looked away from me— before effortlessly slipping off her blouse over her head.

This caught my attention of course; but her silence still troubled me.

"Sierra.." I called her name again.

"Yes Reese?"

"You're alright?"

"Mhm." She barely muttered, as I anxiously watched her undress in front of me.

As many years as I've known this girl, the tension between us felt like we'd just met.

She soon stripped naked, before stepping into the walk-in shower.

I remained outside, awestruck by who I was viewing. I can't lie and say I hadn't imagined this before, but the actual sight was..indescribable.

Now I was the nervous one.

Through the foggy glass, I could see her staring at me, only a slight smirk on her face.

She can tell.

I'd seen plenty of girls naked before, but right now it felt like Sierra was the only one that mattered.

Feeling suffocated by the vapor in the small bathroom, that or the anxiety running through my body..I removed the rest of my clothes.

I slid into the shower behind her— making her turn to face me.

No longer restraining myself as I did before, I pulled her up against me, kissing her neck the way I knew she enjoyed.

The water made her body slick against mine, guiding me to run my hands along her sides.

She didn't shyly cover herself as I'd assumed she would, instead she wrapped her arms around my neck, deepening our embrace.

"Is this okay?" I said lowly, as my hands made their way between her legs.

I moved with no haste, not wanting to rush Sierra. But I was satisfied with the pace.

"Yeah." She barely muttered.

Completely unfocused on myself, I pleasured her the best way I could. Our shower ended with her nearly yelling my name.

Sierra «

I laid next to a sleeping Reese, staring at the ceiling.

Despite the warm bed, shivers ran through my body.

No matter how much I'd enjoyed my time in the shower with Reese, there was no avoiding the waves of shame that flowed over me afterward.