Chapter 21

A\N: So there isn't much to say I guess. But I can say this book is coming to an end soon! Thanks so much to all of you who stuck with it!!🥺🥺🥺💖💖💖💖💖🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺💖💖💖💖

"Cool it you two! We're here." Branch called.

"You mean at Creek's hideout?" Riff asked.

"No I mean we're in outer space. We're so close to Saturn I can feel it!" Branch spoke sarcastically.

Poppy gathered everyone around. "Ok here's the plan."

*With Esmerald*

I continued laying on my back hoping that someone would come to free me so I can show Creek what's what. Unfortunately no one showed up for a while, so I decided to get up and look for a way out myself. It's almost impossible though. Creek boarded up the one window and the door in the room. I couldn't see much, but I crawled in the floor and felt around for any way out. All I could feel was wood and a few stones scattered here and there. I stopped to think. I think I have an idea! I grab the stones and started smashing them on the boarded up window. I pounded on it until it finally cracked open.

The wood fell to the floor, revealing the window. I had to wack the window with more stones, but eventually it broke, finally giving me a way out! I peeked out to make sure no one was watching me. After  I saw no one, I pulled myself up the window and crawled out. I started looking around for all my meadow friends, but I couldn't see the cage. I turned and started walking towards a tent. I know Creek has to be in it. I carefully snuck over to the tent and quickly snatched the two open! "Aha!"

Instead of seeing Creek or even his father I saw all my meadow friends, but something was different about them. They were all sleeping in the cage. I walked over and tried to wake them up. I gently shook the cage, but they didn't wake up. I gasped when I saw a bottle. I picked it up and read the lable. "Did Creek seriously poison you?!" I sighed.

"I see you finally noticed." I heard a voice. I turned. There was Creek, standing at the doorway smirking at me. I glared at him. "What did you do to them?!" He started walking slowly towards me. "Oh nothing. I just have them a little sleeping potion. I knew threatening to throw them off a cliff wouldn't be enough, so I gave them some sleeping potion and it they don't get this," he held a bottle up. "If they don't get it then you probably already know what's gonna happen to them."

"You monster!!!" I tried pouncing on him, but he roughly pushed me back. "Nope! If you want this cure, you know what you have to do!"

I stared at the cage with tears in my eyes. I sighed. "Ok. You win." Creek smirked victoriously.

*With The Good Trolls*

Everyone knew the roles they had in the plan. They had sent Iris to get the other doves and song sparrows, so they could get as much help as possible. Ocean and River had to help Branch build the trap to capture Creek and his father. Adventure and Journey's job was to lead Creek and his father to the trap. Meanwhile Poppy and Phoenix would help Esmerald and her meadow friends escape and grab the cure the meadow animals desperately need. Barb, Trollex, DJ, and GD were assigned to scout the perimeter. They had to make sure that no one else needed saving and if they found Someone who did, they had to let everyone else know. Of course there was a time limit. Everyone had to finish their roles in less than 10 minutes. That's gonna be especially hard for Iris, who had used the last of the flower seeds.

*With Iris*

Iris continued flying as fast as she could until she finally made it back to the Heart Tree. When she got there, she was shocked to see how destructive everything was. They would have a lot of rebuilding to do when this was all over. She had to search around for a bit, but eventually found Queen Emerald and a lot of surviving doves and song sparrows. (Meaning doves and song sparrows that didn't get zombified.)