Chapter 22

"What?! You can't do anything?!" Ocean shouted at her. "Not if none of you have the other magics I sent out to humans!" The dove shouted at him.

"Uh guys. Anyone know why rainbow sparkles are flying around me??" Journey asked nervously. Everyone looked at the light gold troll. Sure enough rainbow sparkles were flying around her. "I'm pretty sure this isn't normal!" Journey started panicking. Emerald started examining her. "Yes, you have the rainbow sparkles. That's a good sign. Okay can you imagine a mystical animal?"

"You want to imagine a mystic animal at a time like this?!" Ocean was shouting so loud you could hear birds flying away. Emerald glared at him. "Will you stop for a second?!" Ocean stopped again. "Thank you," Emerald turned to Journey. "As I was saying close your eyes and imagine any mystical animal you can think of!" Journey stared at her. "Just do it!" Emerald told her. Journey rolled her eyes, but listened. She closed them. "Okay what animal are you thinking of?" Emerald asked the light gold troll. Before Journey could answer smoke was flying around everyone.

When it cleared everyone turned to look in a small clearing not that far from them a dolphin with wings appeared?! "Umhm uh anyone wanna explain what THAT is?! Trollex shouted. "Well Emerald TOLD me to imagine ANY mystical animal, so I did!" Journey crossed her arms. Meanwhile Emerald was bouncing around and flying on everyone's head. "This is a miracle!!"

"What is?" Barb asked as the dove bounced off her head. Emerald stopped and ran to Ocean. "Okay I need you to do something." Ocean was silent. "C'mon talk!" Emerald shook him. "You told me not to!" He shouted at her. The leader dove facepalmed herself. "Fine you can talk, just go stand next to that dying tree!"

Ocean walked over to the tree. "Okay what am I doing?" He looked confused. Emerald seemed to be thinking. "Ok hold your hands over that puddle." Ocean stared at her. "Did you sleep last night?"

"Just do it!" She ordered. Ocean rolled his eyes. "Fine." He did what the dove told him. "Okay? What's suppose to happen?" Emerald continued staring. Finally what she hoped would happen, happened. A storm cloud appeared over the puddle and started raining! The dove rubbed her eyes to make sure she wasn't dreaming. "YES!!!" She started hugging everyone. "Uh Mom as much as I love hugs, why are we hugging?" Poppy was confused. "You'll find out soon!" The dove squealed and gave Ocean and Journey the scepter they found. "Put your hands on the top." She directed.

Both trolls looked at the scepter. "Uh why?" Emerald walked over and put their hands on the scepter. "There. Now just wait." She instructed. Everyone stared at the scepter. "Uhhhhhhh what's suppose to happen?" Branch asked. Emerald kept staring at the two trolls and scepter. Finally it started glowing! "Uh what's happening?!" Trollex shouted as the scepter started shaking. It shook for a second then it stop, yet the glow continued. "Okay? Now what?" Journey asked. "Just give me the scepter." The dove held out her hands. "Gladly." Both trolls gave her the scepter.

Emerald walked over and aimed the scepter at Esmerald. It glowed and zapped the light green troll! The ground started shaking even more, the rain poured harder. Everyone held onto something to keep from getting hurt. Then it was quiet. The rain stopped, as did the shaking. The trees sprouted back to life. Inside Journey's hair Phoenix woke up. He climbed out and fluttered on the ground. "Hey what happened?"

"He's awake! That's a good sign!" Barb exclaimed. Phoenix looked confused. "What are talking about?" Adventure patted the confused dove's head. "You'll find out soon."

"Hey." The dove backed off. "Hands off the merchandise!"

"Well he's the same Phoenix, so that nap didn't affect his brain." Adventure stated.

The dove glared at him. "Whatever you two. C'mon we gotta see if Esmerald is awake. "Journey grabbed both of them. Everyone gathered around the light green troll. Emerald got down and tried to wake her. She didn't move. Emerald kept trying. "C'mon, c'mon." However to everyone's dismay she didn't even move. Emerald checked her pulse, but didn't feel anything.