Chapter 4

A/N: Hi! So this chapter will have a few depressing thoughts, but I PROMISE it won't be suicidal. When I write I want the people who read my writing to feel happy and positive. I would NEVER want anyone to feel upset or want to physically hurt themselves! If you don't won't to read this chapter, I understand completely! Its just something I have to write to lead up to the trolls part! If you do want to read it, but not the depressing parts then I will let you know where they start and end! Besides that onto reading and always hope you enjoy!!😁😆

Depressing thoughts start here.

So its starting to move into summer and soon I can stop virtual learning. Until then, I'm stuck like this. It's so boring. I would rather be in school than doing this, but I can't. Everything outside seems so beautiful and lively, but I feel so down and depressed.
I began to think about letting go of happiness completely. I haven't seen any of my friends in months! The hope I had before that someone would find a cure for this virus slowly started melting away. I began to wonder how the trolls stayed so happy when times got hard. Honestly I was starting to wonder why try to be happy if your just going to end up being sad. I laid on my bed thinking of all these things. Finally I decided to imagine that I was turning gray, just like the trolls do when they lose hope.
I slowly started to cry as I felt I let down everyone I know and loved.

Depressing Thoughts End Here!!

I got off my bed and walked around my whole house, looking at everything sad and lonely, until my phone rang. I looked and saw it was......Ambrosia?! I pick up and answer. "Hello?"

"Annalise get to your backyard now!" I heard shout. "Wait are you in my yard?" I ask her. "Just go to your backyard!" She shouted. "Okay, Okay! I'll be there in a second." I hang up and immediately run to my backyard. I finally see Ambrosia standing next to an odd building. "Where did this come from?" I asked her. "How should I know?! I was walking over here to talk to you, when all of a sudden I see this giant flash of light! I turn around and cover my eyes until the light isn't so bright. I turn around an saw this!" She gestured to the building as she finished explaining.

I walk around it, touching and poking it in case we were being pranked and this was hologram. Everything felt real, so we couldn't have been pranked. I open up the door and we walked in. It obviously hadn't been touched in a while. I walk around and look at everything inside of it. At the far back there was a dusty brown wooden table. On the table there was a book that looked like a diary. I opened it and flipped through the pages. Every page was signed with the same name- 'Emerald'.

Next to the table was a button panel. Buttons of all colors were on it. The button that stood out the most was a huge red button right in the middle. I walk over to it and try to resist the urge to press it. Finally I couldn't take it and wacked the button. As soon as I did the building door slammed shut! Me and Ambrosia ran to the door and tried to open it.

We kicked, pushed and shoved the door, but it stayed shut. I look out the window and notice nothing was moving except me and Ambrosia who were trapped in the building. My mom who had walked outside with our dog, was now frozen. Smokey (our dog), who was sniffing a tree was now frozen. Not long after that the building started shaking. Me and Ambrosia ran to the back of the room and hid under the table. Each of us grabbed a table leg and held on tight. I was sure the building was going to cave in on top of us. Finally the building stopped.

Me and Ambrosia slowly crawled out from under the table. I gently tried to open the door. It slowly creeped opened. I look around me. There were a bunch of colorful trees in odd shapes all around us. There were also a bunch of mushrooms in odd colors patterns and shapes. I look around behind the building and see a.....Taruntua Puff?! Wait those only exist in Trollstopia! Hold up........This can't actually be........Trollstopia..........Can it?! Meanwhile Ambrosia was just as shocked as I was. She kept mumbling things to herself like: 'What is going on?' And 'How are we here?' Once I even caught her slapping herself! I assumed it was to make sure she wasn't dreaming, but I walked over and grabbed her wrists so she would stop. Then she grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me until I was sure I was about to puke! "Ambrosia if you don't stop I'm going to puke!" I shouted at her. That was when we heard something break. I felt my arms, legs, and face to make sure Ambrosia hadn't accidentally broken one of my bones. I look under my feet to make sure I hadn't stepped on anything. I turned to Ambrosia who was checking under her feet to make sure she hadn't stepped on anything. "Was that you?" I whispered to her. She shook her head. "Was it you?" She asked me. "No." I told her. "Well if it wasn't you or me then who was that?" She asked. I walk over closer to some trees on the right side of the building. I hear someone whispering. Instead of moving the bushes and exposing us I listen to their conversation. (Cause I'm nosy😁😅😆) I couldn't here a lot because they were whispering. The only words I heard were 'Trollstopia' and 'Home'. Finally I parted the bush a little to see who it was talking. I was able to see two trolls. One had icy blue eyes, light blue hair, peachy orange skin, and a light orange nose. He was wearing a lightish orange shirt and a pair of blue jeans. I couldn't see the other troll because he was hidden in the shadows. They continued walking and I decided to call Ambrosia so we could follow them. We continued walking until one of us stepped on a tree branch. They turned around and I heard the footsteps approaching us. Uh-Oh! They heard us!

A/N: Hope you enjoyed that 1,113 worded chapter that took me all week to write. Sorry this a little late, I had some problems with Wattpad. I'm going to start writing chapter 5 as soon as this chapter publishes. Stay tuned!

EsmeraldTheBroppyShipper!!