Chapter 7

*Previously on Trolls 3: A Human's Way to Happiness and Home!*

Once we found Poppy and Branch they gave us the bracelets to turn into trolls. Unlike Ambrosia I didn't have color. "Okay do you know where your building is?" Poppy asked. Ambrosia and I shook our heads.

"Okay new plan! We'll find those other two trolls that came here by a building and they should be able to help us find your building!" Poppy said. After walking for a while we finally made to their house. Inside playing a dancing game was the same troll I saw earlier! "Ocean, River this is......" I whispered my troll name in her ear. "Esmerald!" She introduced me. "And this is....." Ambrosia told her troll name. "Journey." Ocean and River waved at us. We waved back.

Poppy gave them a walkie talkie and told them to radio us when we found the building. We had to go meet one of Ocean's best friends who is also a huge joke fan. Once we finally made it to the building, Ocean radio Poppy and her and Branch came to the building in less than 5 minutes.

Poppy and Branch asked me 1 question that caused Poppy to nearly pass out! "Okay we think that if you found your happiness the buildings would fix themselves. Then we could send you home." She explained. I raised an eyebrow. "And if it doesn't work?"

"Then me and the fuzzlings will have to keep trying to fix it." Branch said. "So get ready to feel more happiness than Branch felt at his Gem Day Ceremony!" Poppy shouted with enthusiasm. This should be good!

*Present time*

"So what made you happy before?" Poppy asked. I thought for a minute. "My school, when my family/friends are happy, being with my family and friends." Everyone looked at each other. "Okay anything else?" Poppy asked. "Trolls, Broppy, singing, reading, and being with animals." I listed. "Before we go any further," Branch said. "I have to ask you what in Trollstopia is Broppy?"

"Your's and Poppy's ship name." I answered. "What's a ship?" They both asked. "Is it like a boat?" I face palmed. "No! A ship is like saying you two will become boyfriend and girlfriend." I explained. "Although you already are!" They both blushed and looked at one another. I think they understand! "Okay next question!" They both shout. I shrug. "What's the question?" Ocean came in. "I have one!"

"Okay what is it?" Branch asked. "Well do you think that if we made what's her name happy again-" I tapped on his shoulder. "Name's Esmerald." I told him. "Right. Esmerald." He said. "Anyway do you think that if we could, then our building would fix itself too?" He asked. Poppy and Branch looked at each other. "It might." They considered. Adventure stepped forward. "I have a question too." He said. "Is it another joke?" Branch asked. Adventure walked back to where he was standing before. Apparently it was another joke.

"Okay, so if reading makes you happy, go somewhere quiet to read." Poppy gave me a walkie talkie. I nodded and everyone parted ways. I decided to walk around the forest until I found a quiet spot to read/sing. It took a while, but eventually I found what looked to be a meadow. It was beautiful! There were flowers everywhere, could be a problem for my pollen allergy, but maybe allergies don't exist here.

The flowers looked to be like lavenders, sunflowers, daisies, dandelions, and some flowers that looked like morning glories. The grass was a beautiful green color and had dew drops on it, indicating that it must rain here quiet often. The trees were a glorious green color with lavender flowers and bananas growing on them. Squirrels were running up and down every tree, gathering acorns to eat. In the middle of the whole meadow was a doe (a female deer) with a little fawn (a baby deer). They were hiding and looked scared. They obviously must have saw me coming and didn't know if I was there to hurt them. There was a beautiful tree with long vines hanging from it. There were lavender flowers hanging from it too. There was a little bit of moss below it. It looked very comfortable, so I walked over there and sat down, listening to the sounds of the meadow.