Chapter 5

*Previously on Trolls 3: A Human's way to Happiness and Home!*

I did what thought any troll would do when they lose their happiness- I got on my knees and imagined I was turning gray. My phone started to ring. I look at it to see who's calling. It was......... Ambrosia?! "Annalise meet me in your back yard immediately!"

"I saw this flash of light and when I turned around I saw this!" Ambrosia gestured to the building. I walk in, look around and see a diary. Every page was signed with the same name- 'Emerald.' I saw a big red button, then finally gave into the temptation and pushed it! That must have caused time to stop. The building started shaking! When it stopped shaking me and Ambrosia find ourselves in Trollstopia. I see some trolls behind a bush. "Ambrosia follow me!" I whisper. We slowly walked quietly until one of us step on a stick. Uh-Oh! They spotted us!

*Present*

I look around and spot a giant bush. I immediately pull Ambrosia behind it in fear. I heard their footsteps gradually get louder as they approach us. They look around on the other side of the bush. Finally they shrug their shoulders and walk away. We wait until their footsteps are completely gone. When we're sure the trolls aren't there we crawl out from under the bushes." Okay so we find a magical building, walk in, and now we're in Trollstopia?!" Ambrosia shouts. "Chill! We need to follow those two." I gesture to the trolls. She agrees and we start following them. It took a while, but eventually we made it to Trollstopia. "Okay now what?" Ambrosia asks me. "The trolls will freak if they see two human girls walk in out of nowhere!" I look around and spot some glue, paper, and a troll headband with ears. I turn to Ambrosia and smile slightly. "I have an idea, but I'm going to need you to work with me." Ambrosia raises an eyebrow. "What?" She asks.

*5 minutes later*

Me and Ambrosia stumble into Trollstopia. I used the stuff we found to make a trolls costume. She was holding me up on her shoulders so we could both go in. I didn't have enough paper and glue to make two costumes, so we did rock, paper, scissors to see who would have to hold the other on their shoulders - Ambrosia lost. We continued following the two trolls to what I thought was Poppy's pod. We get closer and when we make it there we pretend to talk like a troll to ask her if she would follow us to the forest. She agreed, but Branch insisted on going too. When we got behind the bush and took off the costume. Poppy and Branch both stared at us and lost it! "AAAAAHHH"!

Me and Ambrosia stood there waiting on them to stop. "AAAAAHHHH"! They continued. Me and Ambrosia sat down on the grass. Finally they stopped. "Okay, so guessing you found a strange building too." Branch asked us. We both nodded. "How did you know?" Ambrosia asked him. "Lucky guess." He answered. "Well lets just say there's two other trolls here that came from another building."

"Can we meet them." Ambrosia asked. "Sure!" Poppy replied. "But first we have to get you both a magic hug time bracelet." Me and Ambrosia looked at one another. "We're not trolls. Why do we need a hug time bracelet?" We asked her. "You'll see." She told us. "Just stay here." She ran off. We both look at Branch. "How long do we have to wait?"

"She'll be back in 3...2...1!" Poppy rushed back and gave us our bracelets. Mine was purple and Ambrosia's was pink. We put them on and turned into trolls. Ambrosia had gold skin, light pink eyes, lavender nose, and purple hair with rainbow streaks. Her outfit was a dress with a rainbow design on the bottom and it was silver on top with a picture of Broppy. "Why do you have a picture of us on your outfit?" Branch asked. "The bracelets reflect their owners personalities." Poppy told us.

I put my bracelet on. I turned into a troll, I couldn't see my colors that well. Everyone stared at me. I looked confused. "Why are you staring at me?" I ask them. Poppy got a mirror out of her hair and held it out so I could see my reflection. I gasped when I saw myself. I was gray!

A/N: So there is chapter 5 of this book. Stay tuned because I will try to publish the next chapter of this book. Word Count for this chapter is 756 words.

EsmeraldTheBroppyShipper!!