Epilogue

As I sat celebrating with my family I finally knew what the definition of home and happiness is. Home isn't a place on a map - home is where the people who love you are. And while happiness may slip away, it's never gone for long. It's always gonna come back to you with the love and support you receive from your family and friends. Now I know what your thinking. This book is finally done. Everyone made it home and won't be able to go to Trollstopia again. Well that's where your wrong! Emerald fixed the house so we can always visit Trollstopia! Me and Ambrosia are planning on going tomorrow for the Trollentine's Dance! We're just gonna tell our parents we're going exploring for a few hours, but don't tell them the truth!

*The Next Day*

I was brushing my teeth when I heard Ambrosia knocking at the door. I quickly put down my toothbrush, grabbed my jacket, and started to run outside. "Me and Ambrosia are going hiking no need to follow us!"

My grandma was reading. "Got it." She answered without looking up. I smiled and ran outside, feeling the warm sun on my face as me and Ambrosia started off towards the building. Emerald had a special password on a few trees near the house. We have to punch it in for the building to reveal the building. Once we did, the building appeared. Both of us looked around to make sure no one was watching before we walked in the building. The building shook less violently than before, but the shaking didn't get stop entirely. I held onto the door handle to keep my balance until the building stop.

*At Trollstopia*

I turned the door handle and both of us stepped out. We we're greeted by Emerald. "Hey y'all! Happy you didn't die! Let's get to the dance. Satin and Chenille told me to give y'all these!" She gave us two bags. "So those are your dresses. Ocean and River arrived a few hours ago." She flew ahead of us. I guess that's where Poppy gets her positivity.

Poppy had done an amazing job with the decorations. Each tree had the same amount of streamers and glow bugs were used for the lights. In the very center there was a giant dance floor and the food tables were on the left. Adventure was eating a few cupcakes and was in a suit. I guess the Fashion Twins found him, Ocean, and River. Adventure didn't seem to mind though. He just got a cupcake and walked away.

Journey squealed with excitement. "I love dances! This is gonna be so much fun!" She started running off, but turned around. "Wanna join me?" I smiled and shook my head. "Nah I'm good. I'm gonna go find a camera and do a little filming."

"Your gonna film Broppy aren't you?" Journey smirked. I grinned. "You know it!" And with that we parted ways. I pulled my camera on and started looking for Broppy and talking. "So we're at the Trollentine's Day Dance right now in Trollstopia and I'm trying to find Poppy and Branch so I can spy on them, but don't tell them that." I quickly walked around until I finally found them getting ready to hit the dance floor. I saw Amethyst dancing with someone else. I guess Cooper and D didn't get a date at all. I turned and saw them dancing with their own funk troll girl partners. Guess they found other dates. "Uh hey Es. Whatcha doing?" Poppy asked. "Oh nothing just documenting this dance for no reason." I grinned behind the camera. "Say hello!"

They both grinned and awkwardly waved. "Hi everyone watching this..." I held the camera. "Anything you wanna say to each other?"

"Uh no. Not on camera at least..." Branch said. "We're about to hit the dance floor." Poppy said. "Wanna join?"

"Nah I'm good. Dancing isn't really my thing. I'm just gonna hang back and film."

"Okay then, but if you change your mind your free to join!" Poppy said, grabbed Branch's hand, and the two of them ran off. I looked around and found a chair to sit while I held the camera. Poppy and Branch were dancing their signiture September dance. I had to smile as they danced, laughing and grinning before they let someone else take the floor. They really looked like they were having fun and I secretly really wanna join, but I'm not good at dancing.