Chapter 1

A/N: This will probably be a lot shorter than the prologue! So hope you enjoy! Also most of this story will be told from Annalise's point of view. Also this book will take place when I was in 8th grade because that's what grade I was in when I started writing this out in a notebook!

"Okay everyone get out 'The Circle of Life'." The band teacher told us. Me and Ambrosia got out that music piece. The band teacher raised his hands and the class raised their instruments. He counted us off and we started to play. My fingers moved up and down on my clarinet trying to get the notes right. 'The Circle of Life' is tricky for me to play. "That piece is still hard for me to play." I told Ambrosia while we were packing up our clarinets in our cases. "You'll get it eventually." She assured me. I hope she's right.

When Ambrosia left the storage room to talk to one of her friends, I got a sneaky idea. A few days ago she moved my clarinet case so I couldn't find it. So I think I'll do the same thing to her. I looked around to make sure nobody was watching me, and moved her case up a shelf. Then I left the storage room to get Ambrosia and set my prank into action.

She was still talking to her friend. I walked over to them. "Hey Ambrosia, there's something I need to tell you." I said trying to hide my laughter. "but I need you to turn on your phone's camera." She did and I lead her back to the storage room. "Hey, where did you instrument go?" I asked her. She noticed. "Wait it is gone!" She started searching the shelf's. I grabbed her case and showed it to her. "Looking for this?"

She looked at it and died laughing cause she knew she just got pranked! I died laughing with her and we talked about it in the hallway as we transitioned to 2nd period. So your probably wondering who I am. My name's Annalise! I'm very positive just like the characters from my favorite movie-Trolls! I enjoy reading, writing, drawing, school, being with my friends/family, being with animals, crafting, and shipping Broppy. The girl you saw me play that prank on is one of my best friends Ambrosia. She loves Broppy like I do and likes writing My Hero Academia books with our other friends because I don't know anything about My Hero Academia. Instead of helping her and my other friends write those books, I read them and give them my opinions.

I have over 5 friends! In fact here comes two of them now. I look over and see my friends Amy and Lily walking the hallway to meet up with me and Ambrosia. While Lily went to talk to Ambrosia, Amy stayed and talked to me as we walked to 3rd period, since we have the same 3rd period. Amy is one of my funny friends! She made me laugh when I was upset that I couldn't do one of my band holiday performances! We continued to talk until we got to our 3rd period class- math! We took our seats and waited for class to start. I really like math and I'm really good at it! Today the teacher said we're suppose to be learning about the Pythagorean Theorem. Something that's pretty easy for me. Before we can do the problems own we had to write down our notes first. So I got my math notebook out, turned to a clean page, and got ready to write down the notes. Our math teacher does our notes by slides, then he tells us what to write down. Once we finish writing the notes he gives us, then we start with the math problems he tells us the math problems he wants us to do on our own. If we need help we raise our hands and he'll come around to help us.

When I finish with math, my next period is ELA. My friends in that class are Sarah and Amy. Sarah has a dark side and thinks that some skeleton is cuter than Broppy! Me and her sometimes play argue over who we think is cuter. In ELA the teacher usually gives us a short question do answer once we sit down at our desk. If she doesn't give us a short question, she lets us work on missing work for her class. Today we have no question, so I get out my Vocabulary sheet to finish up because it's due today. Luckily I didn't have too much to do, so I finished up quickly. I finished 5 minutes before she came around to get our vocabulary sheets. So I got a book and read until then. Finally she came around, took up the papers of those of us who finished, and stood in front of the class to start today's lesson. Unfortunately, today she was explaining to us on how to write our essays on the book 'The Outsiders'. (Comment below if you read that book! If you haven't you really should it's a great book!) I really don't like writing essays!! Essays are one of the bad parts about school for me. Whenever the ELA teacher starts talking about essays I almost always start day dreaming. Today I tried not to, because I knew this was going to be super important. When the teacher finally finished explaining to us how to do our introductions, she left us to write our own. I got a sheet of notebook paper out and started to write. Amy tapped on my shoulder. I turned around to her. "What?" I whispered to her so the teacher wouldn't here us. "Can I have a sheet of notebook paper?" She asked. I dug around in my book bag until I found my notebook paper. I pulled it out, got a sheet, and handed it to Amy.