Chapter 6

*Previously on Trolls 3: A Human's Way to Happiness and Home!*

We disguised as a troll after we made it to Trollstopia and asked Poppy if she would follow us behind a bush. She agreed, but Branch insisted on going with her. We revealed ourselves to them. It took them at least five minutes to stop screaming. Poppy left for about three seconds and came back with two hug time bracelets. Mine was purple and Ambrosia's was pink. Ambrosia put hers on and turned into a troll. I put mine on and turned into a troll too. I looked
over at Poppy, Branch, and Ambrosia. They were staring at me with their mouths wide open. "Why are you staring at me?" I ask them. Poppy digs around her hair, pulls out a mirror, and turns it around so I could see reflection. I gasped when I saw myself. I was gray!

*Present*

"Why am I gray?!" I shout. "Ambrosia has color, so why don't I?!" Poppy pulled Branch to the side and they started whispering. Finally they turned back around. "So according to our calculations," Poppy stated.
"We can't really find a reason yet." Branch finished. "WHAT?!" I shout. "But we think we know who can, but first can you take us to the building that brought you here?" Poppy asked. "We would, but we don't know our way around here." I answered. Poppy thought for a second. "Okay new plan! We'll find those two other trolls and they should be able to help us find the building that brought you here."

"How are they going to do that?" I ask. "They have been here for over a year and will be here until Branch and the fuzzlings can find a way to send them back to the human world." I raised my eyebrow confused. "And your point is?"

"Since they came here from a building like you two, they might be able to help you find your building." Poppy explained. "Then once we find the building me and the fuzzlings can work on that one too." Branch finished. "Okay where are they?" Ambrosia asked. "They live in a beach house near our beach." Poppy said. We shrugged and started following them through the forest to the beach. It was about a 30 minute walk. We could have had the short cut, but I didn't want anyone to stare at me. Once we finally got there, I could hear music on the inside of their very beautiful beach house. It was mostly brown with some moss growing here and there. The porch had a little fence on the top coming back around to their brown door. On the ground was what looked like a garden. They had planter boxes growing blueberries, strawberries, grapes, and other fruits on one side of it. On the other side of it they had vegetables like cucumbers, celery, and carrots growing.

A/N: Here is a picture to show you the beach house looks like on the outside

A/N: Here is a picture to show you the beach house looks like on the outside. Try to imagine the porch.